State Chapters > Texas

Texas students launch 'No Whites Allowed' magazine

(1/1)

Sanguine:

--- Quote ---A group of students at the University of Texas, San Antonio plans to start publishing a “No Whites Allowed” (NWA) magazine.

White people are welcome to attend the launch party Thursday night, but while their support is "appreciated," the founders insist that "it's a zine for QPOC and by QPOC [queer persons of color]."

According to a Facebook event titled “Zine Release,” the magazine will be revealed on March 1 at La Botanica, which describes itself as “Texas' first vegan restaurant with a full bar and performance and event venue.”...

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10580
--- End quote ---

*****rollingeyes*****

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
 :shrug:

Would anywhere here have bought that piece of crap anyway?

WingNot:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on March 01, 2018, 08:14:58 pm --- *****rollingeyes*****

--- End quote ---

A club for bleep of colour.  Well bless their hearts..

240B:
No argument from me. They are deluded to think that I would ever read that crap.

I'm fine with 'no whites allowed' in any venue. Because that let's me know that the people there are people who I want to avoid and to keep away from anyway as a normal day to day thing. The fact that they hang a sign on the door saves me a lot of time. I wish everyone would do that everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version