Author Topic: Melania Trump entered US with 'Einstein' visa designated for people with 'extraordinary ability'  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Concerned

@edpc
It may come as a surprise to you but being a mean jerk isn't an admirable quality.  It doesn't make you wise or earn you respect. 

Someone should deliver this message to our President.  From his childish name calling to his petty squabbles to his attempts to bully members of his own Administration, he acts like a mean jerk all the time, but I do agree with you @driftdiver it doesn't make him wise or earn him respect.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@edpc
It may come as a surprise to you but being a mean jerk isn't an admirable quality.  It doesn't make you wise or earn you respect.   Fine you don't like Trump but saying what you did about her was vulgar and inappropriate to the extreme.   It paints you as a person much worse than Trump because even he has some manners in public.

Yep.  @edpc   Ed apparently thinks it makes him really special to say nasty stuff all the time.

Wonder what gave him that idea?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Back to the subject.

I think Melania has been a great first lady.  She always looks good and dresses appropriately for every occasion.

She is a great ambassador and it is stupid of CNN to try and tear her down over nothing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yep.  @edpc   Ed apparently thinks it makes him really special to say nasty stuff all the time.

Wonder what gave him that idea?

@Emjay, with all due respect, part of it might be a tendency of some of us to pile on.  The point's been made and Ed acknowledged it.  Piling on just increases the rancor.