Author Topic: President Trump Asks Dianne Feinstein to Add ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban to School Safety Bill  (Read 2245 times)

Offline jpsb

Very bad Trump, he'll walk this back very quickly.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was about to ask what this was.  But I found it, and now I want one!  I may not be ready for a real gun, but I can start here and shoot my son if he doesn't finish his homework!

Don't shoot at the eyes!  It shoots salt at a high enough speed to impregnate cloth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
It's sunny today, and I'm so glad.  Been cloudy and rainy for weeks!

We actually have rain, which is so rare that I'm glad.  But the poor people in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties had to evacuate again. 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Don't shoot at the eyes!  It shoots salt at a high enough speed to impregnate cloth.

Wow!  Duly noted!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline LadyLiberty

You have to vote for Trump they said, otherwise we'll have a NY liberal as president and she'll take our guns.   :facepalm:

Feinstein is going to attach this crap to her school safety bill asap and when R's vote against it due to the weapons ban, the D's will make it a campaign issue that the R's don't want safe schools. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You have to vote for Trump they said, otherwise we'll have a NY liberal as president and she'll take our guns.   :facepalm:

Feinstein is going to attach this crap to her school safety bill asap and when R's vote against it due to the weapons ban, the D's will make it a campaign issue that the R's don't want safe schools.

If the Pubbies can't find a voice to explain that, they deserve to lose.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: