Author Topic: GOP senator: If I were Sessions, I’d quit and stop being Trump’s ‘whipping boy’  (Read 252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP senator: If I were Sessions, I’d quit and stop being Trump’s ‘whipping boy’
By Julia Manchester - 03/01/18 09:18 AM EST

Would Alabama Senator Richard Shelby remain Attorney General if the President attacked him the way he has attacked Jeff Sessions?

"Absolutely not." pic.twitter.com/YT2OKppsts
    — Neil Cavuto (@TeamCavuto) February 28, 2018

Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) said if he were Attorney General Jeff Sessions he would stop being President Trump's "whipping boy" after the president berated his the nation's top prosecutor on Wednesday.

"I wouldn't stay at all unless the president wanted me to stay if he appointed me. I wouldn't be anybody's whipping boy, I wouldn't be belittled because the president's saying he doesn't have any confidence in you," Shelby, who worked closely with Sessions when he represented Alabama in the Senate, told Fox Business' Neil Cavuto.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/376209-gop-senator-if-i-were-sessions-id-quit-and-stop-being-trumps-whipping-boy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good.

The best thing that could happen to the American Justice System would be for Sessions to resign of his own volition. Then we can get someone in there who can do the job.

Go Jeff go! Go Jeff go! Just do it. You don't want to be whipping boy do you?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.