Author Topic: Bank regulator want details on Kushner loans  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bank regulator want details on Kushner loans
« on: February 28, 2018, 06:54:29 pm »
Bank regulator want details on Kushner loans
By Josh Delk - 02/28/18 01:48 PM EST

Banking regulators in New York have asked a German bank and two local lenders for details on their relationships with White House adviser Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law.

New York's Department of Financial Services sent requests to Deutsche Bank, Signature Bank and the New York Community Bank for documentation on their communications with Kushner businesses regarding loan requests, according to Bloomberg.

A spokeswoman for the family's businesses, Kushner Cos., which Kushner divested himself from upon entering the administration, said the company had not received a letter and told Bloomberg the inquiries were "harassment solely for political reasons."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376055-bank-regulator-seeks-information-on-kushner-loans
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Bank regulator want details on Kushner loans
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:40:45 pm »
Kushner currently holds a joint line of credit from Deutsche Bank with his mother, as well as lines of credit from the other two banks with his father all ranging from $5 million to $25 million, according to a government disclosure filed in December.

Nope.

That was the answer I received at 19 when I asked about co-signing for a 10K car loan.  What an absolute ninny this kid is.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:55:28 pm »
Kushner currently holds a joint line of credit from Deutsche Bank with his mother, as well as lines of credit from the other two banks with his father all ranging from $5 million to $25 million, according to a government disclosure filed in December.

Nope.

That was the answer I received at 19 when I asked about co-signing for a 10K car loan.  What an absolute ninny this kid is.

@edpc
You probably weren't worth millions at 19 years of age either.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 08:11:16 pm »
@edpc
You probably weren't worth millions at 19 years of age either.

No, I’m still a thousandaire who never took a dime from my parents after graduation, nor were there ever bars and orange jumpsuits involved when I visited them.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 08:18:16 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.