Author Topic: Donald Trump, a Playboy Model, and a System for Concealing Infidelity..By Ronan Farrow  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump, a Playboy Model, and a System for Concealing Infidelity
One woman’s account of clandestine meetings, financial transactions, and legal pacts designed to hide an extramarital affair.

By Ronan Farrow

February 16, 2018

In June, 2006, Donald Trump taped an episode of his reality-television show, “The Apprentice,” at the Playboy Mansion, in Los Angeles. Hugh Hefner, Playboy’s publisher, threw a pool party for the show’s contestants with dozens of current and former Playmates, including Karen McDougal, a slim brunette who had been named Playmate of the Year, eight years earlier. In 2001, the magazine’s readers voted her runner-up for “Playmate of the ’90s,” behind Pamela Anderson. At the time of the party, Trump had been married to the Slovenian model Melania Knauss for less than two years; their son, Barron, was a few months old. Trump seemed uninhibited by his new family obligations. McDougal later wrote that Trump “immediately took a liking to me, kept talking to me - telling me how beautiful I was, etc. It was so obvious that a Playmate Promotions exec said, ‘Wow, he was all over you - I think you could be his next wife.’ ”

Trump and McDougal began an affair, which McDougal later memorialized in an eight-page, handwritten document provided to The New Yorker by John Crawford, a friend of McDougal’s. When I showed McDougal the document, she expressed surprise that I had obtained it but confirmed that the handwriting was her own.

more
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/donald-trump-a-playboy-model-and-a-system-for-concealing-infidelity-national-enquirer-karen-mcdougal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Should we consider a "National Enquirer" forum?

Offline mountaineer

For some reason, this fable came to mind:
...   The rattlesnake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Isn't the author Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's sprout?  I guess he should know about this stuff....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Isn't the author Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's sprout?  I guess he should know about this stuff....

He is the new darling of MSNBC. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Offline mountaineer

He is the new darling of MSNBC.
He busted the Harvey Weinstein story wide open, to his credit.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
For some reason, this fable came to mind:

Oh, no.  Is this like scorpion and the toad, where they both drown?!
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline mountaineer

No, the snake is cold so the tender-hearted boy puts it inside his shirt to warm up. When the snake is back to feeling snakey, he bites the boy and tells him, "Well, you knew I was a snake."

We knew Trump was a horndog.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, the snake is cold so the tender-hearted boy puts it inside his shirt to warm up. When the snake is back to feeling snakey, he bites the boy and tells him, "Well, you knew I was a snake."

When he starts suborning Perjury he's in Clinton territory.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@mountaineer can't resist a good sneck fable....
I will NOT comply.

Offline LadyLiberty

LOL Trump used to read that at his rallies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He busted the Harvey Weinstein story wide open, to his credit.

This is true.   

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Isn't the author Woody Allen and Mia Farrow's sprout?

He's Farrow's son, but Woody isn't the father - Sinatra is.  You can see it plain as day.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:55:31 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goatprairie

When he starts suborning Perjury he's in Clinton territory.
How is he going to end up being tried for impeachment before he was president? He can't be impeached for something he did before he was president, impeachment is for "high crimes and misdemeanors" for a sitting president.
I don't think even his biggest boosters would deny he tried  to tap any loose female that caught his eye before he was president. They don't care.  They certainly didn't care when he was running. Then all talk about presidential candidates being somewhat moral went out the window.
My wife, who is a big Trump booster, totally ignored me when I brought up the question of Trump and females. Normally, she despises men who cheat on their wives. For Trump, all was forgiven.
At any rate, I repeat, he can't be tried for impeachment for something he did in his private life. And cheating on your wife isn't a crime anyway. Just something highly immoral.

Offline andy58-in-nh

He's Farrow's son, but Woody isn't the father - Sinatra is.  You can see it plain as day.

Oh, yeah.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
How is he going to end up being tried for impeachment before he was president? He can't be impeached for something he did before he was president, impeachment is for "high crimes and misdemeanors" for a sitting president.

That would depend on how far this goes.  Let's say Daniels and McDougal go to court over their NDAs.  If Trump gives or influences people to provide false statements under oath, he’d be in the same position of committing perjury, suborning perjury, and obstruction like Clinton was.  He found himself in that situation because of the Paula Jones incident which occurred before he was president.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:05:01 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Agreed, and good story ;)
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Wingnut

Oh, yeah.

Ava Gardner said about Mia Farrow's marriage to Frank Sinatra, that Frank,  would always end up sleeping with a boy.