Author Topic: Schwarzenegger, Kasich to team up in L.A. for group seeking to reform California GOP  (Read 487 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By Seema Mehta
Schwarzenegger, Kasich to team up in L.A. for group seeking to reform California GOP

Former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ohio Gov. John Kasich will headline an event to debut a new group seeking to reform the California Republican Party.

The pair will deliver speeches and participate in panels on March 21 in Los Angeles at an event for New Way California, a group formed by Assemblyman Chad Mayes (R-Yucca Valley).

“They will be focused on reminding the Republican Party we need them to be successful, but in order to be successful, they need to choose policies and messaging that helps them grow rather than continue to shrink,” said Daniel Ketchell, a spokesman for Schwarzenegger.

more
http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-schwarzenegger-kasich-to-headline-1519678891-htmlstory.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

They should have that turned around in no time....

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Arnie; Everyone needs a hobby but you could better serve Everyone by going back to making Terminator flicks.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

They should have that turned around in no time....

:silly:  Good one!  Mexicalifornia is the perfect place for Kasich to have some busy work.  I think he should start with trying to revitalize the GOP in San Fran; he'd fit right in. To me Kasich seems to be somewhat of a 'strange duck'.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 10:55:11 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Just when you think things couldn't get worse in California here comes Kasich.

Offline libertybele

Just when you think things couldn't get worse in California here comes Kasich.

With any luck Kasich will decide to move to CA and run for governor!  Hey, after all he proclaims that he fixed all that ailed OH, why not try his 'handi'work (pun intended) in CA?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

Arnold and the Mailman.  The new odd couple.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Arnie; Everyone needs a hobby but you could better serve Everyone by going back to making Terminator flicks.

Dammit, I wanted to say that.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

Dammit, I wanted to say that.   9999hair out0000

Say Kindergarten Cop then.   The man has a lot of fail in his life,

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OH boy!

A and a and they can both go to

All they could possibly do is make what little is left of the GOP in California look like them.......................democraps.