Author Topic: Barbra Streisand blames Trump for Parkland shooting: He ‘brings out the violence in people’  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Barbra Streisand partly blamed President Trump for the high school mass shooting in Parkland, Florida, saying the president’s actions and rhetoric “brings out the violence in people.”

Speaking to Variety magazine in an interview published Tuesday, the 10-time Grammy-winning singer suggested that 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, who fatally shot 17 students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14, was “affected” by Mr. Trump’s election.

“I think even that shooter was affected because Trump brings out the violence in people. He says, ‘It’s OK — rally, lock her up,’” Ms. Streisand said, referring to Mr. Trump’s rally chant pertaining to his former Democratic presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.

“Everything he called Hillary, he is,” she said.

“He embodies the nasty remarks he makes about other people. He’s a liar. He’s crooked,” she added.

Ms. Streisand, who has kept in touch with Mrs. Clinton since her 2016 election loss, said she believes election fraud and voting machine tampering contributed to Mr. Trump’s win.

“I really believe she won the election,” she said. “I’ve talked to senators from Michigan and Wisconsin. I do believe, like I believed during Bush, they were playing with those voter machines. And [Al Gore] lost by 537 votes out of 104 million. And now, in retrospect, Bush looks quite good compared to Trump. At least he’s not mean-spirited. He’s not a guy who is retaliating for what Obama did at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/27/barbra-streisand-blames-trump-parkland-shooting-he/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah he really brings out the hate in your fellow Democrats doesn't he Babs?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, by that logic... you know, this spike in mass shootings actually began in Obama's tenure, so wasn't it HE who "brought out the violence in people?"

Could it even be possible that he wasn't the "Great Uniter TM" he claimed to be?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 06:04:10 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well, by that logic... you know, this spike in mass shootings actually began in Obama's tenure, so wasn't it HE who "brought out the violence in people?"

Could it even be possible that he wasn't the "Great Uniter TM" he claimed to be?

@jmyrlefuller

The Two Rules of Liberalism/Progressivism:

1. It's ALWAYS the Republicans fault

2. When in doubt see Rule #1
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online dfwgator

Offline LMAO

Well, by that logic...

There’s your problem right there

Liberals don’t use logic
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online dfwgator

After wasting two hours watching "Yentl",  it did bring out some violence in me.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Bab's You ignorant gutter slut.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Hey....Princess of Tide Pods....police have been visiting the Cruz home for a decade.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 06:56:09 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online dfwgator

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You had already used Yentl, so I had to think of something else.   :shrug:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline andy58-in-nh

After wasting two hours watching "Yentl",  it did bring out some violence in me.

I'm impressed that you lasted two hours.

I made it about 25 minutes before I told my wife that she could either change the channel, or I'd use my Springfield XD-9 as a remote.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Yentl.   What was that.... Babs's Ishtar?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Babs...what a Focker.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yentl.   What was that.... Babs's Ishtar?

It's an old Yiddish word meaning "a woman so ugly, her birth certificate was issued at the Bronx Zoo".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn