Author Topic: BREAKING: Broward Paramedics Say Deputies Kept Them Out Of School  (Read 350 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/contributors/breaking-broward-paramedics-say-deputies-kept-them-out-of-school-Xw4LdhmviE6ddgUui9Lu7Q?full=1
The Broward County Sheriff’s Department has taken a massive amount of criticism for its actions both before and during the massacre at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl. and the hits just keep on coming. New information suggests that Broward County deputies may have actively stopped paramedics from entering the school in the minutes after the shooting.

Fox News cites three Florida law enforcement sources who say that EMS teams requested permission to enter the school. The Broward County Sheriff’s office, which had control of the crime scene, denied permission to the first responders.

“What’s going to come out is, in the communications on several circumstances, there was the request to enter... the request was denied from Broward County,” an unnamed Florida official said.

“When you have a police agency saying we don’t want you going in, that’s a problem,” another Florida official said. “The training since Columbine has been [that] first responders, police go in immediately with paramedics.”

<snip>

Brian Entin, a reporter for the Miami Fox News affiliate, reported that a first responder claims, “everything I was trained on mass casualty events says they did the wrong thing.” The responder said that one shooting victim did not get out to an ambulance for 45 minutes.

more at link

Offline libertybele

Re: BREAKING: Broward Paramedics Say Deputies Kept Them Out Of School
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 02:22:54 am »
https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/contributors/breaking-broward-paramedics-say-deputies-kept-them-out-of-school-Xw4LdhmviE6ddgUui9Lu7Q?full=1
<snip>

more at link

Thank for the post, I hadn't seen this.  It sure seems that law enforcement FAILED all the way around in how they responded to the information given them to their reaction to the shooting.  EPIC FAILURE!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 02:33:48 am »
Thank for the post, I hadn't seen this.  It sure seems that law enforcement FAILED all the way around in how they responded to the information given them to their reaction to the shooting.  EPIC FAILURE!
I could not agree more.
I don't think the fake news is reporting that the Broward cops didn't go in.  I bet a lot of sheeple who are angry at the NRA, have no idea that the cops sat outside while children bled.  This should be the lead at the top of the hour every hour until those people are fired.

If Nikolas Cruz had known Scott Israel, and Scot Peterson had his back, he could have kept shooting for much longer.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 02:40:26 am »

Right, this was as close to case zero for the Police to stop as could be asked for.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass