Author Topic: Breaking, Trump Begins 2020 Reelection Campaign- Names Campaign Manager  (Read 494 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Breaking on Drudge- no link yet.

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Breaking, Trump Begins 2020 Reelection Campaign- Names Campaign Manager
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 03:32:26 pm »
Just more proof.....Trump is God!

BTW, I hope someone did at least a light background check on this new campaign manager.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 03:51:43 pm »
Remember when our side (::cough:: Rush ::cough cough::) complained when politicians are in perpetual campaign mode. I think there was even a term for it, The Limbaugh Therom.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 03:54:38 pm »
Parscale is a website designer who worked for the Trump organization and then ran the Trump for President website, digital media strategy, and online fundraising campaigns.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 04:07:13 pm »

Nonsense. It's Karl Rove.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 05:28:36 pm »
Parscale claims that after realizing Virginia & Ohio were unable to be swayed, he decided to re-allocate the campaign resources to Michigan & Wisconsin. This shift included the decision to send Trump to Michigan & Wisconsin and focus efforts heavily on the two states. This decision was instrumental in winning the election as as Trump won both the historically democratic states. In terms of digital advertising, Parscale utilized Facebook heavily for the campaign advertisements & staffed Facebook employees to help them navigate the Facebook platform to utilize all of the platform's capabilities. Parscale did not have data scientists or any digital team during the Republican Primary and did much of the social media advertising from his home. He would also stage competitions between tech companies to drive the lowest cost of buying on Facebook (programmatic) as well as other platforms.

Parscale was able to utilize Facebook advertising to directly target voters in swing states. Parscale cited the example on 60 Minutes that he was able to target specific universes (audiences) who care about infrastructure and promote Trump & his message to build back up the crumbling American infrastructure. Parscale utilized Facebook and social media to directly target voters in a much more extensive effort in comparison to the Clinton Campaign.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Parscale

Does any of this sound familiar?  Now it makes sense why the Mueller indictments mentioned social media and ad buying.  They'll somehow try to equate this guy’s tactics to the Russian troll farm operations.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 05:33:21 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Trump announces re-election campaign and Brad Parscale as campaign manager
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 06:18:11 pm »
President Donald Trump announced that he's running for re-election in 2020, and Brad Parscale, who served as the Trump campaign's 2016 digital guru, has been named campaign manager.

In an announcement posted on the president's campaign website, his son, Eric Trump, called Parscale "an amazing talent" who was "pivotal to our success in 2016." Top Trump adviser and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner said that Parscale "was essential in bringing a disciplined technology and data-driven approach to how the 2016 campaign was run."

The news was first reported by Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brad-parscale-trump-2020-campagin-manager-announced-today-2018-02-27/
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline MOD8

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 06:22:34 pm »
Merged topics

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 07:13:04 pm »
Remember when our side (::cough:: Rush ::cough cough::) complained when politicians are in perpetual campaign mode. I think there was even a term for it, The Limbaugh Therom.

Conservative thought these days is a piece of shit in a toilet. These idiots cannot seen 5 inches past their own face.