Author Topic: WHAT'S GOING ON? Poll Shows Arabs Support Israel Over Iran  (Read 532 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
WHAT'S GOING ON? Poll Shows Arabs Support Israel Over Iran
« on: February 27, 2018, 04:24:32 am »
WHAT'S GOING ON? Poll Shows Arabs Support Israel Over Iran

8.2k views
Now this is an altogether amazing development: on February 10, Faisal al-Kasim, a British-Syrian television personality based in Qatar who has five million followers on Twitter, asked them which side they would support if war broke out between Israel on one side and Iran and its militias in Syria on the other.
Here are the astonishing results:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27591/whats-going-poll-shows-arabs-support-israel-over-hank-berrien

what is going on?  I am one who has always believed that Israel is surrounded by enemies.  To see Arabs supporting Israel over Iran is crazy.  Trump is getting ready to release the peace proposal for the M.E.

More on proposal

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-precarious-hope-for-middle-east-peace/article/2649842
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

Re: WHAT'S GOING ON? Poll Shows Arabs Support Israel Over Iran
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 01:01:09 pm »
I am one who has always believed that Israel is surrounded by enemies.
Absolutely. Thus has it ever been.
I guess even Arabs can see what a bunch of wackos the Iranians are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 01:06:51 pm »
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Arabs have been afraid of Iran for centuries, and they know better than just about anybody the Mullahs are nutz.  Their hatred of Israel is knee-jerk, and they'll always hate her, but at the moment this just means they hate the Persians a little more. 

It won't last.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 03:31:14 pm »
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Arabs have been afraid of Iran for centuries, and they know better than just about anybody the Mullahs are nutz.  Their hatred of Israel is knee-jerk, and they'll always hate her, but at the moment this just means they hate the Persians a little more. 

It won't last.
All Arabs do not hate Israel.

I am at this moment visiting Jerusalem, and have found out that many Arabs are friends of the Jews.  Some due to economic benefits, but also many do not believe in Jihad.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 03:34:53 pm »
Many arabs must realize that while it may feel good to hate Israel for old times' sake, the Iranians are the ones who seek to dominate the ME.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 03:55:59 pm »
Many arabs must realize that while it may feel good to hate Israel for old times' sake, the Iranians are the ones who seek to dominate the ME.

I think it's ignorance.  A lot of Arab people have never been to Israel, they only know what their leaders tell them, and they blame Israelis for all the ills in their world.  Not different from the way Hitler whipped up the German people against Jews in general.

We know, but your average Libyan does not, the freest Arabs in the Middle East are the ones who live in Israel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 04:36:56 pm »
Iranians are Persians, not Arabs.  They're not particularly fond of each other.

Three Whom God Should Not Have Created: Persians, Jews, and Flies is an anti-Iranian and anti-Semitic Iraqi government pamphlet widely published during the era of Saddam Hussein.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 04:55:02 pm »
Iranians are Persians, not Arabs.  They're not particularly fond of each other.

True dat.  Although there is significant crossover, the Persians are primarily Shi'ite, and the Arabs Sunni.  But that's a generalization, I'd say the ethnicity you mention is probably a bigger factor.
I will NOT comply.