Author Topic: Kelly Says Trump Now Believes Border Wall Is Unnecessary  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Kelly Says Trump Now Believes Border Wall Is Unnecessary
« on: February 27, 2018, 03:22:41 am »
Kelly Says Trump Now Believes Border Wall Is Unnecessary

The president, Kelly said, "has evolved in the way he has looked at things. Campaign to governing are two different things and this president has been very, very flexible in terms of the realm of what is possible."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/18/578796237/kelly-says-trump-now-believes-border-wall-is-unnecessary

Somehow I guess we missed the fact that Trump has evolved.  Reading the entire article you will find Kelly bragging to Hispanics that he is in control.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline endicom

Re: Kelly Says Trump Now Believes Border Wall Is Unnecessary
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 04:20:42 am »

This is old news and misleading.

"...you don't need a wall where you have a natural barrier that's far greater than any wall you could build."

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 04:28:14 am »
This is old news and misleading.

"...you don't need a wall where you have a natural barrier that's far greater than any wall you could build."

Not very old.  It is very difficult to know the intentions of Trump on Immigration.  He is all over the board.  "Build the Wall" is a campaign mantra that has lost its steam.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 04:32:51 am »
Again with this recycled garbage?  Seriously?   **nononono*

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 04:33:02 am »
Not very old.  It is very difficult to know the intentions of Trump on Immigration.  He is all over the board.  "Build the Wall" is a campaign mantra that has lost its steam.

They're in the process of replacing the ineffective wall in San Diego.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 04:43:35 am »
Again with this recycled garbage?  Seriously?   **nononono*

You can call it garbage but it came from Kelly.  Only the best!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 04:46:11 am »
You can call it garbage but it came from Kelly.  Only the best!

It's an old story already discredited.

But you know that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 04:50:31 am »

They're in the process of replacing the ineffective wall in San Diego.

Is it a wall or are they fixing the fence?  Is it one of the prototype wall that they erected?  San Diego is small part of border fencing.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 04:51:47 am »

But you know that.

No I don't or I wouldn't have posted it.  You are saying Kelly didn't have a meeting with the Hispanics and didn't make those comments?

Seems legitimate to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-6rlsxQ1s
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:59:13 am by Chosen Daughter »

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2018, 05:06:43 am »
   I hate to get back on Xanax but I see my Dr. later this week and I believe for the sake of my Health I should tell him my TDS is not getting better, in fact, it's getting worse.  It's not so much him, I've accepted that, it's his Cult like following that bend themselves into pretzels everyday defending him.  It is these once honorable people that are causing me to lose hope again in the ability of mankind to function above the level of a Circus.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2018, 12:45:08 pm »

But you know that.

Right.  We knew it was 'discredited' when John Kelly did his interview with Brett Baier and actually said Trump had 'very definitely' changed on DACA and the border wall and said things during the campaign that may or may not have been 'fully informed.'  He's evolving....you know....the way Obama did on gay marriage.     *****rollingeyes*****

! No longer available

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 12:45:52 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2018, 12:51:46 pm »

This is nothing more than Trump backpedaling again, just like he's done on amnesty!  The two issues that catapulted his campaign and rallied his supporters was 'building a wall' and NO amnesty!  For some reason Trumpsters now give him a free pass and a pat on the back on these issues!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018, 12:57:42 pm »
"Flexible" is so much nicer of a term than "reprobate".

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018, 12:58:25 pm »
   I hate to get back on Xanax but I see my Dr. later this week and I believe for the sake of my Health I should tell him my TDS is not getting better, in fact, it's getting worse.  It's not so much him, I've accepted that, it's his Cult like following that bend themselves into pretzels everyday defending him.  It is these once honorable people that are causing me to lose hope again in the ability of mankind to function above the level of a Circus.

Herbal inhalation might be a better alternative to Xanax - just sayin'.  Keep the faith.  There are still those of us who refuse to become part of the three-ring circus and horse and pony show and have maintained the ability to discern what is truly happening over wishful thinking. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 01:07:07 pm »

But you know that.

You just can't stand it when your chameleon trojan horsed huckster dupes your crowd can you?  I'd be embarrassed too.

He's a f'n faux-conservative.  Face that fact.

He's gone from roaring "Build the Wall" to this in a  year.   What happens within another  year?   A Red Carpet?

Haven't seen your comment on that OHHHHH SOOOOOO Conservative position of a 25 cent gas tax either.  What you think about that one bubba?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 02:47:40 pm »

If it helps, here's my prescription to combat TDS:

1. Take the dog out for a morning walk, 20-30 minutes.
2. Follow that with a 5-7 mile hike without the dog, at a leisurely pace of 16-17 minutes a mile (90 minutes to two hours).
3. During the walk, listen to: your favorite music, the Rosary, or Atlas Shrugged (audio version is over 60 hours). The last hour of Galt's speech is inspiring and uplifting...much better than simply reading it.

If Trump is the "Conservative Movement", then conservatism is dead. Trump has destroyed the Republican Party more effectively than any Democrat ever could. He's had some help, lots from McConnell and Ryan, but POTUS is doing the job better than SGT Hulka's "big toe".
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 02:51:46 pm »
But, but butt.... WWWWAAAAAALLLL!!!!
 8888crybaby

*****rollingeyes***** **nononono*

Offline jpsb

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2018, 03:05:35 pm »

@Chosen Daughter

BS
Trump will visit San Diego, see border wall prototypes

You can say BS all you want but Kelly did that interview and he said what he said.  Also in the link is Trumps own tweet.  So the wall has been yuuuugly reduced to portions.  Also kicked around has been talk of just fixing the fence.  We all know that if determined Hispanics and whatever else crosses the border (terrorists) will cross desert, mountains and water. 

As I said Trump is all over the road.  Impossible to know who he is.  Will the real Trump stand up please?  Big speech at CPAC.  The only thing we can go on is the variations of Trump that we hear, even coming from him in his own tweets

Ok and if Trump pulls border security in California I will call him a traitor to this nation.  Not the right thing no matter how mad he is at California.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 03:12:52 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2018, 03:11:27 pm »

It is old news considering Donny is going to look at wall samples this week.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2018, 03:13:35 pm »

He is going to look at samples.  Big deal!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2018, 03:24:27 pm »

They'll also do a Rainbow vacuum demonstration for him.  He'll be awestruck when they do that sofa cushion in a bag thing.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2018, 03:38:42 pm »
This is nothing more than Trump backpedaling again, just like he's done on amnesty!  The two issues that catapulted his campaign and rallied his supporters was 'building a wall' and NO amnesty!  For some reason Trumpsters now give him a free pass and a pat on the back on these issues!

I know it seems like that but if he fails on the wall and putting a halt to illegal immigration people will start getting off Trump train.  I think Evangelicals are impressed with Israel support.  Its a big one due to End Times prophesy.  It will be interesting to see what will happen.  This week in the news Church of Holy Sepulchre closes.  Third Temple Construction..........

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2018, 03:40:48 pm »
You can say BS all you want but Kelly did that interview and he said what he said.  Also in the link is Trumps own tweet.  So the wall has been yuuuugly reduced to portions.  Also kicked around has been talk of just fixing the fence.  We all know that if determined Hispanics and whatever else crosses the border (terrorists) will cross desert, mountains and water. 

As I said Trump is all over the road.  Impossible to know who he is.  Will the real Trump stand up please?  Big speech at CPAC.  The only thing we can go on is the variations of Trump that we hear, even coming from him in his own tweets

Ok and if Trump pulls border security in California I will call him a traitor to this nation.  Not the right thing no matter how mad he is at California.

@Chosen Daughter

Trump himself said over the weekend with Jeanine Pirro he's trying to "save DACA"

“I’m the one that’s pushing DACA and the Democrats are nowhere to be found,” he said, adding that he was going to do it for “the Hispanics,” and said that he did very well with the Hispanics. He did about the same as Romney.

http://therightscoop.com/trump-tells-judge-jeanine-hes-trying-to-save-daca-amnesty-for-the-hispanics/

There is nothing about DACA that needs saving.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!