Author Topic: India: Sridevi died due to accidental drowning, says death certificate  (Read 254 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sridevi died due to accidental drowning, says death certificate
India Today 4 hrs ago

Sridevi died due to accidental drowning, the Bollywood icon's death certificate, a copy of which is with IndiaToday.in, says.

Sridevi, unarguably India's first female superstar, died late Saturday night in Dubai where she was attending a wedding.

Local media, which have been able to access Sridevi's post-mortem report as well, further reported that the actor fell into a bathtub after suffering a cardiac arrest and that authorities do not suspect a criminal motive behind her death.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/bollywood/sridevi-died-due-to-accidental-drowning-says-death-certificate/ar-BBJBo3Q?OCID=ansmsnnews11

She was apparently a big Bollywood star.

Offline Suppressed

Re: India: Sridevi died due to accidental drowning, says death certificate
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 04:33:13 pm »

She was apparently a big Bollywood star.

Wow!

I hadn't heard.  Yes, she has been a big star since lots of films in the 80s.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Re: India: Sridevi died due to accidental drowning, says death certificate
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 04:37:22 pm »

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 04:39:43 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn