Author Topic: Man Turns State’s Evidence Against John Kerry and Daughter  (Read 538 times)

rangerrebew

Man Turns State’s Evidence Against John Kerry and Daughter
Steven Ahle Steven Ahle February 22, 2018   

A former Peace Corps official has agreed to testify against John Kerry and his daughter Vanessa for funneling money from the State Department to Vanessa’s charity.

More than $9 million was funneled through the Peace Corps to Seed, a charity run by Vanessa Kerry. Warren “Buck” Buckingham agreed to cooperate as a condition of an agreement with the Washington, D.C., U.S. Attorney’s Office that would keep him from facing prosecution for a related illegal lobbying charge. The lobbying effort was to get the money to transfer to Seed.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/man-turns-states-evidence-john-kerry-daughter-lock/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Man%20Turns%20State%E2%80%99s%20Evidence%20Against%20John%20Kerry%20and%20Daughter

Offline libertybele

Re: Man Turns State’s Evidence Against John Kerry and Daughter
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 01:06:24 pm »
I'm trying to find another news source reporting on this.  If true, my hunch is as usual another liberal will escape being held responsible and accountable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 01:42:45 pm »
I'm trying to find another news source reporting on this.  If true, my hunch is as usual another liberal will escape being held responsible and accountable.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/john-kerry-daughter-fbi-investigation/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 01:48:49 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/john-kerry-daughter-fbi-investigation/

Thanks ... this 'news' is circulating, just hasn't hit the MSM (no surprise).  It will be interesting to see what happens.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 02:35:17 pm »

@libertybele

Yeah,I'm not getting excited over it,either. It would be big news if it were about some Civil Service drone that's not connected,but Kerry used to go sailing with his older friend and next door neighbor,JFK,when he was home from school in Switzerland in the summers. The media didn't even mention his fake Silver Star that he wrote himself up for,his writing in his book that he shot some VN women and children to death with a 50 caliber machine gun who were doing nothing more threatening than walking down dike in a rice patty,"because I could.",so why would they suddenly get upset over small potatoes like this?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 03:02:51 pm »
Bookmark. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 06:00:04 pm »
Thanks ... this 'news' is circulating, just hasn't hit the MSM (no surprise).  It will be interesting to see what happens.

The MSM is proving itself to be totally irresponsible and losing all credibility.  I mean ALL. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 06:31:02 pm »
Mr. Heinz and his rugrat will never be found guilty.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 07:07:45 pm »
The MSM is proving itself to be totally irresponsible and losing all credibility.  I mean ALL.

@Emjay

To be  honest,I'm don't think they ever had any honor or credibility . We just think they were honest back in the old pre-internet days because we didn't know any better.

BTW,anyone else notice it didn't become "immoral" until a uncultured redneck from Texas became President to take over a war started by JFK,and then Bobby and Ted suddenly took a sharp left turn and sided with the communists? The fact that they were allowed to pull that off without shrieks of laughter is proof the left had the media in the bag even back then. This is especially true for Bobby,who had been a lawyer for Joe McCarthy and the House Un-American Activities Committee. Suddenly,overnight,EVERYONE associated with McCarthy became a Nazi monster. Everybody  BUT Bobby Kennedy,that is.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:18:21 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!