Author Topic: Florida governor orders investigation into response to Parkland shooting  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

BY
Terence Cullen
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 3:49 PM

Florida’s top law enforcement agency is investigating how authorities responded to the deadly Parkland shooting earlier this month, the state’s governor annoucned Sunday.

Gov. Rick Scott’s request to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) comes amid scrutiny against the Broward County Sheriff’s Office after a deputy assigned to the school didn’t rush in as shooter Nikolas Cruz killed 17 people with an AR-15.

That deputy, Scot Peterson, resigned last week after it was revealed he stood outside with his gun drawn.

Reports also emerged, citing Coral Springs police sources, that local cops discovered three additional deputies outside while Cruz unleashed horror — only to escape in the chaos.

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-gov-orders-probe-response-parkland-shooting-article-1.3841367
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
During the interview with Jake Tapper today, Sheriff Israel said his department and the Coral Springs police were communicating on different systems.  I’ll be interested to see transcripts and hear audio of those different interactions.  I’m willing to bet they’re 180° out of phase with each other where competence and decisiveness is concerned.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sorry, but Rick Scott insisted on prosecuting George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin, in complete absence of facts that indicated Martin was begging for it by trying to beat Zimmerman to death.  Pamela Bondi was his accomplice.  She's cute, but she's evil.

Scott is a political hack.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

And That is one of his better qualities.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm sorry, but Rick Scott insisted on prosecuting George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin, in complete absence of facts that indicated Martin was begging for it by trying to beat Zimmerman to death.  Pamela Bondi was his accomplice.  She's cute, but she's evil.

Pam Bondi is evil and ambitious
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There is a link at this story listing the calls to the police department from the family and their neighbors back to 2008.  Some of them are things you wouldn’t think police would be called over.  I’m sure we’ll find this family was a nuisance to police and when things started to escalate, they didn’t take them seriously, due to previous interactions.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/dispatch-records-cruz-home?utm_term=.te3kVQ74L#.bwPOg5a9p
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pam Bondi is evil and ambitious

Yeah, but she's hot.  Woof.  Wings would bang that like a screen door in a Hurricane.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:32:05 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yeah, but she's hot.  Woof.  Wings would bang that like a screen door in a Hurricane.

I've seen her in person.  Not that hot.   You'd be better off with a stripper.   More honest and less likely to stab you in the back.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've seen her in person.  Not that hot.   You'd be better off with a stripper.   More honest and less likely to stab you in the back.

Sad. 8888crybaby
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You'd be better off with a stripper.   More honest and less likely to stab you in the back.

Hookers are generally a better class of people than Politicians. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."