Author Topic: US Embassy in Jerusalem to open in May 2018  (Read 211 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
US Embassy in Jerusalem to open in May 2018
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:13:42 pm »
Two Trump administration officials say the new U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem will open in May 2018 to coincide with the 70th anniversary of Israel declaring independence.

The officials say Congress is being notified of the impending move on Friday. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson signed off on the security plan for the new embassy on Thursday.

The officials weren't authorized to discuss the plan publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

A ribbon-cutting is being planned for mid-May. Israel proclaimed independence on May 14, 1948.

The May opening marks a significant acceleration. Vice President Mike Pence had said previously the embassy would open by the end of 2019. And Tillerson had said it could take years.

Initially, the embassy will consist of just a few offices inside an existing U.S. facility in Jerusalem.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/23/us-embassy-in-jerusalem-to-open-in-may-2018.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Re: US Embassy in Jerusalem to open in May 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 04:20:52 pm »
Winning!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: US Embassy in Jerusalem to open in May 2018
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 05:48:24 pm »
Oh man this is going to be great to watch.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."