Author Topic: Two People Shot Dead Outside USB Bank In Zurich  (Read 184 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Two People Shot Dead Outside USB Bank In Zurich
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:21:10 pm »
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/two-people-shot-dead-outside-ubs-bank-zurich

Two people have been shot dead outside a branch of the UBS bank in the otherwise boring and extremely quiet Swiss financial capital of Zurich, the local police said according to BBC. Images distributed by the Swiss press showed two bodies lying motionless, close together on a pavement, with eyewitnesses reporting four or five shots being fired.

The media images showed what appeared to be a pistol close to the hand of one of the bodies on the pavement.

Online mountaineer

Re: Two People Shot Dead Outside USB Bank In Zurich
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 08:45:14 pm »
Zurich shooting: Two people dead from gun wounds near UBS bank

A man shot a woman dead outside a Swiss bank before turning the gun and killing himself, police say. It happened outside the UBS bank in Zurich in the early afternoon, shocking passers-by.

Police said they believed it was a "relationship crime".

"A 38-year-old man shot several times at a 35-year-old woman and then shot himself," they said in a statement. The identity of the pair is not yet known.  ...

The Blick news site said they were Italian nationals and the female was a bank employee, but this has not been confirmed.

The site also quoted a witness who said they had heard the couple arguing loudly beforehand in a nearby restaurant.   ...
BBC
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Two People Shot Dead Outside USB Bank In Zurich
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 08:52:52 pm »
Maybe they should call it a "End Of Relationship" crime.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."