Author Topic: Teen Vogue’s Lauren Duca rips ‘evil’ Rev. Billy Graham: ‘Have fun in hell’  (Read 752 times)

rangerrebew

Teen Vogue’s Lauren Duca rips ‘evil’ Rev. Billy Graham: ‘Have fun in hell’
By Brian Flood | Fox News

A controversial Teen Vogue columnist known for throwing verbal bombs has topped herself with an especially vile tweet about beloved evangelist Billy Graham, who died Wednesday at 99.

“The big news today is that Billy Graham was still alive this whole time. Anyway, have fun in hell, bi--h,” Lauren Duca tweeted.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/22/teen-vogue-s-lauren-duca-rips-evil-rev-billy-graham-have-fun-in-hell.html

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Considering he was loved by the Right and the Left, I think she is going to regret that statement.

Pssst....Lauren. You were probably thinking of Franklin
Countdown to Resignation

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Considering he was loved by the Right and the Left, I think she is going to regret that statement.

People have been fired for tweeting less.   Wonder if Teen Vogue has the balls to do likewise?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
People have been fired for tweeting less.   Wonder if Teen Vogue has the balls to do likewise?

Nope she'll probably get a raise.  It's cool to trash religion and show a really ugly nasty streak towards people of faith these days...living or dead.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

People like Duca live in a lib-leftist bubble surrounded by like minded i.e. nasty people.
They give the lie to the idea that libs are the  nice people. They aren't...they are probably the nastiest.
I'm not very reiigious, but Graham's message for people to live moral lives can be understood by everybody, religious or not. He was a far better person than the people who slimed him...and he would probably forgive her and try to talk to her. Which most likely would have been impossible because she's too far  down into the leftist quagmire.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You're 27 and writing for Teen Vogue, loser.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

I hadn't even thought about the probability that she's so stupid that she didn't know the difference between Billy and Franklin.

Evil is popping up all over these days. **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.