Author Topic: Former Official Will Cooperate With Investigators Probing Scheme Funneling Money From State To Kerry  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Official Will Cooperate With Investigators Probing Scheme Funneling Money From State To Kerry’s Daughter

Ethan Barton
Investigative Reporter
10:27 PM 02/21/2018

A former senior Peace Corps official agreed to cooperate with any law enforcement investigations surrounding a scheme that funneled millions of Department of State dollars to a nonprofit founded and run by former Secretary of State John Kerry’s daughter, recently published court documents show.

Warren “Buck” Buckingham agreed to cooperate as a condition of an agreement with the Washington, D.C., U.S. Attorney’s Office that would keep him from facing prosecution for a related illegal lobbying charge, court documents filed Thursday and made public Tuesday show.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/john-kerry-daughter-fbi-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Why.... Lurch would never do anything such as this while he was head of that State Department......
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."