Author Topic: Michelle Wolf, comedian who called Trump the 'dumbest president ever,' will perform at White House C  (Read 452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Wolf, comedian who called Trump the 'dumbest president ever,' will perform at White House Correspondents' dinner
by Eddie Scarry | Feb 22, 2018, 11:41 AM

This year's White House Correspondents' Association dinner will feature a comedian who once called President Trump the "dumbest president ever."

The WHCA announced Thursday that Michelle Wolf will headline the dinner on April 28. The comedian, who has a new Netflix show, has made several anti-Trump jokes on Twitter in the recent past.

"I think Trump might be our dumbest president ever," she tweeted in October. "And thats including all the ones that thought leeches were medicine."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/michelle-wolf-comedian-who-called-trump-the-dumbest-president-ever-will-perform-at-white-house-correspondents-dinner/article/2649738
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Michelle Wolf, comedian who called Trump the 'dumbest president ever,' will perform at White House Correspondents' dinner
by Eddie Scarry | Feb 22, 2018, 11:41 AM

This year's White House Correspondents' Association dinner will feature a comedian who once called President Trump the "dumbest president ever."

The WHCA announced Thursday that Michelle Wolf will headline the dinner on April 28. The comedian, who has a new Netflix show, has made several anti-Trump jokes on Twitter in the recent past.

"I think Trump might be our dumbest president ever," she tweeted in October. "And thats including all the ones that thought leeches were medicine."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/michelle-wolf-comedian-who-called-trump-the-dumbest-president-ever-will-perform-at-white-house-correspondents-dinner/article/2649738
Wait....leeches aren't medicine??!!!??  :huh?:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Leeches are medicine.....today.

The active anticoagulant component of leech saliva is a small protein, hirudin. Discovery and isolation of this protein led to a method of producing it by recombinant technology. Recombinant hirudin is available to physicians as an intravenous anticoagulant preparation for injection, particularly useful for patients who are allergic to or cannot tolerate heparin.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

Yes, doctors occasionally use leeches today. I have no idea who this comedian is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jpsb

Yes, doctors occasionally use leeches today. I have no idea who this comedian is.

Typical progressive SJW and not very funny

! No longer available

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Is this the annual Washington DC press circle jerk.   The aggrandized erection to the good folk of the DC press.  A dinner were they stroking each other.   Or is that redundant.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline bolobaby

Typical progressive SJW and not very funny

! No longer available

Seems like her entire schtick is having a gratingly annoying voice.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!