Author Topic: The Left Hits Panic Button – Petition With 600K Signatures to Remove Nunes From House Intel Committe  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left Hits Panic Button – Petition With 600K Signatures to Remove Nunes From House Intel Committee Delivered to Speaker Ryan’s Office
February 20, 2018 by Cristina Laila

Fearless warrior Chairman Nunes is marching forward with his House Intel Committee exposing corrupt DOJ and FBI officials involved in FISA abuse to take down President Trump.
GOP House Intel Committee members just launched phase two of their dossier probe; Comey, Brennan and Clapper are in the hot seat.

Chairman Nunes fired off an inquiry to many current and former intelligence, law enforcement and State Department officials Tuesday, Fox News’ Catherine Herridge reported.

more
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/left-hits-panic-button-petition-600k-signatures-remove-nunes-house-intel-committee-delivered-speaker-ryans-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Betting a C note that you will find:

Batman
Superman
Mickey Mouse

all on this so called 'list'. LOL

Liberals are so pathetic.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:26:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Batman
Superman
Mickey Mouse

What about Heywood Jablome?

Online libertybele

Batman
Superman
Mickey Mouse

Liberals may be pathetic, but so far no one has been held responsible or accountable.  So it seems to me that the GOPe is just as pathetic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Liberals may be pathetic, but so far no one has been held responsible or accountable.  So it seems to me that the GOPe is just as pathetic.

@libertybele
Just like Democrat voter rolls, nobody is going to vet any, not even one, of these names. If anyone bothered to do that they would find 600K illegals, homeless people who were paid with cigarettes and booze, and dead people some of whom died in the 1800s.

But yes. The GOPe doesn't care one bit. As long as they get their massively inflated salaries and pensions...to them, anything is OK. As long as me, myself, me and I, are rich and fine...I don't care.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Removing congress committee chairs by petitions is .not in the Const or in House rules
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Batman
Superman
Mickey Mouse

Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale are probably somewhere on there too...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024