Author Topic: Adam Schiff aims to have Democratic memo released this week  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff aims to have Democratic memo released this week
« on: February 21, 2018, 03:04:33 pm »
Adam Schiff aims to have Democratic memo released this week
by Diana Stancy Correll | Feb 21, 2018, 12:31 AM

Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Thursday he aims to have a memo written by Democrats on the panel released this week, after President Trump declined to release it earlier in the month.

Democrats say their memo was written as a rebuttal to provide greater context to a Republican memo that was released earlier this month, which outlines abuses by the FBI and the Justice Department against the Trump campaign.

"I actually hope that we'll do that in the next few days,” Schiff, a Democrat from California, said at an event Tuesday night called "Investigating Russia and Defending Democracy" in San Francisco. “So it's my goal to have this out this week," he added, even though it was pointed out that the House is on recess this week.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/adam-schiff-aims-to-have-democratic-memo-released-this-week/article/2649593
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Adam Schiff aims to have Democratic memo released this week
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 08:08:13 pm »
😴
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 08:33:34 pm »
I am eager to see their version and "context."

I am also eager for the DOJ's IG report, plus indictments.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 09:37:58 pm »
Why don't you just leak it, Adam Bomb, like you do everything else?  Can't find a reporter?  LOL!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 09:46:20 pm »
Why don't you just leak it, Adam Bomb, like you do everything else?  Can't find a reporter?  LOL!

I'd think he has plenty of reporters on Soros payroll.   But he needs to make Trump look bad.  He'll load it up with more classified intel and try to blame it on the White House.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.