Author Topic: ‘NRA Is Not Okay’: Students Taking ‘Never Again’ Movement To Washington  (Read 1177 times)

Offline mountaineer

More on the publicity hound "student" David Hogg:
David Hogg: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

David Hogg, a 17-year-old student at Stoneman High School in Parkland, Florida, has been frequently featured in news reports since the horrific shooting on February 14. The aspiring journalist has interviewed students himself about the shooting and has become a prominent voice seeking stricter gun control legislation. But astute viewers noticed that he also appeared in a news report in California last year, and comparisons have been circulating social media, with some people accusing him of being a “crisis actor.” But David Hogg is actually exactly who he says he is, frequently posting about his life on social media and even Reddit. Here’s what you need to know about David Hogg, how the allegations began, and proof that he truly is a Stoneman student.

1. David Hogg Is a Senior at Stoneman High School and Aspires To Be a Professional Journalist  ...
2. 2. He Appeared in a California Video that Went Viral While He Was on Vacation in August   ...
3. 3. Hogg Frequently Posted Videos and Updates about Stoneman Before the Shooting, and the ‘Yearbook’ Evidence Was Debunked  ...
4. 4. His Father, Kevin Hogg, Is a Retired FBI Agent Who Taught David Perseverance and Composure  ...
5. 5. He Had Trouble in an Interview, Which Spurred Allegations That He Was Coached  ...
Entire story at Heavy.com. The "supporting evidence" for those 5 points is at the link. I'm still skeptical.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
More on the publicity hound "student" David Hogg:Entire story at Heavy.com. The "supporting evidence" for those 5 points is at the link. I'm still skeptical.

I bet this Hogg kid had conversated with this Cruz kid in the past.  He may be complicit in the killing all those students.  I hope the Police are looking into this little shits cyber trail.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 05:01:57 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."