Author Topic: ‘DREAMER’ Shot Man To Death In Road-Rage Incident, Bragged About It On Facebook  (Read 269 times)

rangerrebew

‘DREAMER’ Shot Man To Death In Road-Rage Incident, Bragged About It On Facebook
February 19, 2018

LOWELL, MA (The Boston Globe) – A 20-year-old woman who was cut off by another motorist in Lowell on Thursday allegedly took revenge by fatally shooting him. Then she bragged about it on Facebook, saying she had warned the victim and his co-worker, “Don’t make me spank you,” authorities said.

Middlesex District Attorney Marian T. Ryan said it appeared to be a “random encounter in traffic” and “possible road rage” that led to the shooting of Marc Devoe, 34, of Peabody.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/murder/dreamer-shot-man-to-death-in-road-rage-incident/

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
This is an awful story, and the woman is a psycho.  But she's Puerto Rican, not a DREAMer.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.