Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Donates Big to Dems, a Sign She’s Running for President  (Read 668 times)

Offline mountaineer

Elizabeth Warren Donates Big to Dems, a Sign She’s Running for President
Posted on March 8, 2018, 9:50 am by Keith Koffler

Elizabeth Warren announced Wednesday that FOR SOME REASON she donated $5,000 from her campaign account to ever state Democratic Party in the nation.

“I want a Democratic Party strong enough to compete for every vote, in every race, at every level, in every state, in every election — and I’m willing to do my part to help make that happen,” Warren said.

Yeah, she’s “doing her part” to suck up to everyone in case she runs for president. Yes, even Elizabeth Warren, sainted as she is, is a politician. She also wrote a $15,000 check to the DNC. 

There was nothing though, for the Indian reservations, which don’t hold primaries. ... More at White House Dossier

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Speaking of primaries; does anyone know if the RNC has resolved the issue of so many states with open primaries?? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Speaking of primaries; does anyone know if the RNC has resolved the issue of so many states with open primaries??

That would be politically intelligent, forward-thinking, and bold. Does that sound anything like the RNC?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
That would be politically intelligent, forward-thinking, and bold. Does that sound anything like the RNC?

Unfortunately no.  The RNC seems to defy logic.   **nononono*
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Warren, a.k.a. Fauxcahuantas, will be very lucky to hold on to what she has now. She needs to worry about keeping herself in office, any office, and give up this weirdo notion she has about running for President. She is much more likely to be unemployed in 2020 than she is likely to be the President.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:17:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Warren, a.k.a. Fauxcahuantas, will be very lucky to hold on to what she has now. She needs to worry about keeping herself in office, any office, and give up this weirdo notion she has about running for President. She is much more likely to be unemployed in 2020 than she is likely to be the President.

I haven't followed her career, I only know that she is a progressive leftist and because of the liberal mental midget leftist mentality that seems to have evolved in this country, I'm not so sure that she will lose her seat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I think we all knew Liz "Two Dogs Screwing In the Bushes" was going to run. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Warren has problems in her own state. She might lose her seat if the polling is right. Her running for Pres may be a Hail Mary for herself.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Another fake Indian reacts.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:57:25 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Wouldn't that be a bow-wow pow-wow?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Warren has problems in her own state. She might lose her seat if the polling is right. Her running for Pres may be a Hail Mary for herself.
White House Dossier also posted the article on its Facebook page and received this comment that seems to echo what you said:
I’m a life long Massachusetts resident. This woman is one of the worst politicians in Massachusetts history and we have a long history of bad politicians.
Just go to any Massachusetts diner for breakfast some AM and ask any group of natives what they think of “Fauxcahontas” and you will get an earful and most of it will be negative.
Personally I always apologize to the rest of America for inflicting her upon you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

White House Dossier also posted the article on its Facebook page and received this comment that seems to echo what you said:

Exactly. The MSM don't want to throw shade on their Cherokee Warrior, but she has been consistantly under water in her state. She has a younger more vibrant GOP opponent that relates better to the state. The GOP Gov is surprisingly popular so the state party looks in good shape. If I were to throw money down on that election I would say she loses.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Good question.  After the disasters in the last primaries, why hasn't this been addressed?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Polly Ticks

No kidding. It's not like we needed some kind of a signal.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!