Author Topic: Clarence Thomas SCOLDS fellow Supreme Court justices after refusing to hear gun rights cases…  (Read 2999 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Looks like we bothwill be waiting a while!.. :beer:

Not for what a RIA Officers Model 1911 costs. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Supreme Court Justices appointed by Republicans are always great, until they're not. See O'Connor, Souter, and Roberts as good examples.  Gorsuch hasn't been around long enough to really evaluate.

Agreed. Still waiting to see how he rules.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

I went to the local shop, knowing the AR-15 would be a hot commodity.  Instead, I looked at the AR-10 variants.  However, I didn't buy one.  I swear.   :smokin:

I want a 308... but I will buy a M-4 when that time comes.

In the AR platform I want a 6.8 SPC. Was looking at the Rock River, but I think I will spring for one of these.. LWRCI Six8 A5. Probably this year... and already lost in a boating accident.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Agreed. Still waiting to see how he rules.

Don't high jack this thread,
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
S W E E T! !   888high58888

So we done good?  It sure looks f**king awesome.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
S W E E T! !   888high58888

It's purty!  I know the guy from the gun shop.  Bought quite a few things from him.  He knows what I (we) like.  The bullets are the longest I have seen!  And there is no kick, which I like a lot.  We may have to get another one for me!

:silly:
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Not for what a RIA Officers Model 1911 costs.

I am on a fixed income.   Well it ain't broke but...  but I am....
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So we done good?  It sure looks f**king awesome.

My son is the authority around here on ARs.  Builds his own generally, but I have heard him say that if he was going to buy one off the shelf that Saint would definitely be in the running.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It's purty!  I know the guy from the gun shop.  Bought quite a few things from him.  He knows what I (we) like.  The bullets are the longest I have seen!  And there is no kick, which I like a lot.  We may have to get another one for me!

:silly:

It's a fine weapon!  I'm happy for you!

BTW:  bullets are what come out the end of the tube.  Rounds are what you load in the magazine.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:53:26 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My son is the authority around here on ARs.  Builds his own generally, but I have heard him say that if he was going to buy one off the shelf that Saint would definitely be in the running.

All the pieces seem to just fit right.  It's a symphony.  I'm a bit ignorant.  It feels like I went to buy a Chevy and brought home a Bentley.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
It's a fine weapon!  I'm happy for you!

Thank you, Bigun!

When Cyber finally gets to retire in about four years, we will be moving to the AZ mountains.  I really did not want this very, very nice gun to get away.  There are coyotes in the mountains and mountain lions.  I will be able to take either of those down, easily!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:56:30 am by Slip18 »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
All the pieces seem to just fit right.  It's a symphony.  I'm a bit ignorant.  It feels like I went to buy a Chevy and brought home a Bentley.

Now the fun begins!  Finding out exactly what ammo it prefers to digest!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thank you, Bigun!

When Cyber finally gets to retire in about four years, we will be moving to the AZ mountains.  I really did not want this very, very nice gun get away.  There are coyotes in the mountains and mountain lions.  I will be able to take either of those down, easily!

@Slip18

Which mountains?   My wife was raised down in the Chiricahuas.

Btw: i added someting for you to the post you quoted.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:58:18 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Which mountains?   My wife was raised down in the Chiricahuas.

Yavapai.  I have been looking.  I really miss the mountains.  We can't get too high up because Cyber doesn't like it very cold.  I have found so many pieces of land near the red mountains.  I want a home, not a cabin.  It is just so beautiful up there, the Sedona area.  You do not have to be wealthy to live there.  There are some absolutely beautiful properties and homes.  No glass and mirrors for me, just an old fashioned home with about ten acres abutting up to the national forest.  LOL!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I honestly did not know what to make of this....

I will NOT comply.

Offline Fantom

Looks like a very good buy. Just spent some time inquiring. Great value. Enjoy, and if you are needing to feed that..... consider this place if you are not aware of it. https://www.midwayusa.com/  and another.....https://www.sgammo.com/

Now, if they made it in 6.8. 

Frederick Douglass

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@Bigun

That's cool. I left out a "to."  Silly me!

We are kind of excited around here.  Randy, who has worked at this gun shop for 25 years, let me break it down, too.  Very easy!  Easier than my Remington 1100.  Won't bite me!

Offline Fantom

I honestly did not know what to make of this....

It is a hell of a weapon, in the $1000.00 - $1200.00 price point... very good. https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_36_41/products_id/47142/Springfield+Armory+Saint+Edge+STE916556B+5.56%2F223+30%2B1

Springfield almost always puts out a nice product.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
It is a hell of a weapon, in the $1000.00 - $1200.00 price point... very good. https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_36_41/products_id/47142/Springfield+Armory+Saint+Edge+STE916556B+5.56%2F223+30%2B1

Don't laugh, but we are on our bed right now surrounded by cats, and Cyber is playing with this very lightweight piece of beauty.  It is so well put together.  I have never seen anything like this before.  I do have quite a few guns, but this one is special.  You can feel it.  It is good.

Offline Fantom

You might consider putting one of these on it..... https://www.opticsplanet.com/eotech-holographic-sight-550.html

I have one on my AK, a Yugo underfolder. Was ringing a 18" swinging gate target at 250 yrds with every shot, offhand.

Holosights are interesting. For someone raised in traditional rifle markmanship, keeping both eyes open and looking "past" the sight is strange.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I just took it out of its case to check it out.  I didn't go over it much in the store, that was Mrs. Liberty's job, but I'm seriously impressed.  So light!  Like a feather.  And I understand there is almost no recoil.  Can't wait to shoot it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fantom

Don't laugh, but we are on our bed right now surrounded by cats, and Cyber is playing with this very lightweight piece of beauty.  It is so well put together.  I have never seen anything like this before.  I do have quite a few guns, but this one is special.  You can feel it.  It is good.

Congrats!  888high58888

Frederick Douglass

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Congrats!  888high58888

Thanks so much!

We just checked, it holds 30 rounds.  That will make it heavier than the gun itself.  Really.

Cyber is now loading the magazine.  I think I did okay by him.