Author Topic: Clarence Thomas SCOLDS fellow Supreme Court justices after refusing to hear gun rights cases…  (Read 3006 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Supreme Court Justices appointed by Republicans are always great, until they're not. See O'Connor, Souter, and Roberts as good examples.  Gorsuch hasn't been around long enough to really evaluate.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It is a dog and pony show...kabuki theatre txradioguy.  The "bumpstock" thing. Politics , have to play the game..... :shrug:

Personally, I am fine with Trumps judges. Hope we get three more SCOTUS. The Judges are one of the bestest things from Trump..... amongst many other.

I agree.  I hope he can appoint several more justices to the Court.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I agree.  I hope he can appoint several more justices to the Court.

How about we wait to see Gorsuch actually wrote an opinion before we start wishing for more justices like him?

As we've seen with two different 2A cases he's unwilling to take a stand to the point he didn't even side Justice Thomas on the dissent on two cases the court should have taken up.

Right not he's more like Roberts than Thomas or Alito.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:49:34 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline texasred

The Honorable Clarence Thomas shouldn't be concerned about a ten day waiting period.  Any reasonable person known to me, who might be in a big hurry (why?--a hunting trip?) could easily borrow my rifle.  Ten days doesn't change anything,  except it keeps fanatic militant religious ideologues, and flaccid woman-haters, from getting into worse trouble.  Any honorable person can wait that long.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Honorable Clarence Thomas shouldn't be concerned about a ten day waiting period.  Any reasonable person known to me, who might be in a big hurry (why?--a hunting trip?) could easily borrow my rifle.  Ten days doesn't change anything,  except it keeps fanatic militant religious ideologues, and flaccid woman-haters, from getting into worse trouble.  Any honorable person can wait that long.

"Honor" doesn't trump shall not infringe.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@texasred
Name another right that has a waiting period.   

And those zealots you're worried about.   Why on earth would they just plan ahead?  No the waiting period just makes it more difficult.  Which is it's purpose.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DB

Well that's pretty arbitrary... Why not 15 days, 30 days, 2 months or 2 hours...

When basic rights are based on feelings of what is "reasonable" you will eventually find that if you aren't in a favorable group you won't have any rights all. It is only reasonable...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:07:49 am by DB »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not gonna wait any more.  Mrs. Liberty and I went down to our favorite gun shop, and started looking around.  Mrs. found an AR-15 she fell in love with, we plunked the money down and we went home with our new birthday present.  This isn't Cali, so no wait after the instant NICS check.  Done.

We're home, and so's our baby.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Not gonna wait any more.  Mrs. Liberty and I went down to our favorite gun shop, and started looking around.  Mrs. found an AR-15 she fell in love with, we plunked the money down and we went home with our new birthday present.  This isn't Cali, so no wait after the instant NICS check.  Done.

Ain't some parts of America great! 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

I went to the local shop, knowing the AR-15 would be a hot commodity.  Instead, I looked at the AR-10 variants.  However, I didn't buy one.  I swear.   :smokin:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ain't some parts of America great!

She could show off her .380 she carries in her purse while we were there.  "Oh, a Taurus TCP!  We sold that to you!"

This is AZ.  We don't bleep around here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

Then explain Flake and McCain.

Offline WingNot

She could show off her .380 she carries in her purse while we were there.  "Oh, a Taurus TCP!  We sold that to you!"

I want a Colt 1911 so bad I could die.   LOL

If only @txradioguy could help a brother out... All would be good here in my world

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Then explain Flake and McCain.

We ship the shit out of state...to DeeCee.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

If only @txradioguy could help a brother out... All would be good here in my world

1911? That nagge has to be totally dried up by now...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I went to buy one of those, ended up with a .45 M&P.  Much happier with the purchase.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

1911? That nagge has to be totally dried up by now...

It aint a dusty vagina.  A little lube and I would hit it all day long.

Offline WingNot

I went to buy one of those, ended up with a .45 M&P.  Much happier with the purchase.

Different strokes for different folks.  888high58888
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:23:31 am by Wingnut »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It aint a dusty vagina.  A little lube and I would hit it all day long.

In Soviet Union...it hits YOU.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Different strokes for different folks.  888high58888

Dood!  Laser sight and 15-round mag.   In .45!  What's not to love?
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I've started playing the Kentucky Lottery. As soon as I hit one of the good scratch offs just let me know what your LGS is and I'll send you the twin to my officers model 1911.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Congratulations on the new iron!  Enjoy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

I've started playing the Kentucky Lottery. As soon as I hit one of the good scratch offs just let me know what your LGS is and I'll send you the twin to my officers model 1911.

Looks like we bothwill be waiting a while!.. :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Congratulations on the new iron!  Enjoy!

It's a Springfield Saint Edge.
I will NOT comply.