Author Topic: Trump claims he 'never met' the woman who says he forcibly kissed her in Trump Tower  (Read 976 times)

Offline musiclady

Recognizing someone's flaws doesn't mean one hates him.  Treating mistakes with humor instead of anger is a healthy outlet.  Behavioral expectations for elected officials should be higher than those for middle school students.  I pray daily for our President to be successful.

Frank seems to think that being rude and immoral is an asset in a politician because people who are decent human beings haven't been successful.

What he doesn't realize is that correlation is not causation.  Being nice is not the reason the people he listed didn't succeed.  And being a complete jerk is not the reason that Trump got to be President.

The ONLY reason he won is that he ran against the worst candidate in the history of the Republic, and that a small band of people on "our side," decided they liked the idea of having "our own" dictator wannabe.

Being "not Hillary," and "our own Obama" were his keys to success.

Not his gross immaturity.

(Though Frank, for some strange reason, identifies with that part of his style  :shrug:).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:04:43 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online corbe

Accuser says Trump should be afraid of the truth

By Brett Samuels  - 02/20/18 10:58 PM EST

A woman who has accused President Trump of forcibly kissing her said Tuesday night she’s not surprised the president attacked her on Twitter, but warned Trump should be afraid of the truth.

“I would think as our president he would have more important things to do than tweet at me and try to discredit my story. I know what’s true. He knows what’s true, and I think he should be afraid of that,” Rachel Crooks said on CNN.

Crooks added that it can be a bit daunting to speak out against the president, but feels she has a right to share her views.

“When the truth is on your side it doesn’t feel as bad. And I feel like I have a license to say what I feel about him given what he did to me,” she said.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/374793-accuser-says-trump-should-be-afraid-of-the-truth
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yeah, consider me a little skeptical considering that she's a Democrat, and she's running for Congress, and she insists the evidence is where she can't access it.

As anyone knows, I'm the first to say that Donald Trump is a philandering sleazeball, but this has the makings of "make up a vaguely believable lie and hope it sticks" written all over it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024