Author Topic: Three students who died in Florida shooting awarded Medal of Heroism from US Army  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three students who died in Florida shooting awarded Medal of Heroism from US Army
By Rebecca Savransky - 02/20/18 11:04 AM EST

The U.S. Army is awarding the Medal of Heroism to three students who died when a gunman opened fire at their Florida high school.

The medals are being given to three Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps cadets who attended Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., The Daily Beast reported.

The medal was given to Alaina Petty's family at a memorial service held Monday, according to the news outlet, while the family of Peter Wang will be presented with the medal at a memorial service held Tuesday and Martin Duque's family will be given the medal on Saturday.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374627-three-students-who-died-in-florida-shooting-awarded-medal-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Classy move from the Army here. I know nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, but I hope this makes things at least some incrementally bit better.

Offline thackney

Classy move from the Army here. I know nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, but I hope this makes things at least some incrementally bit better.

+1
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

The got it done fast too.  Good on them.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."