Author Topic: Obnoxious, ignorant teens now demand curbs on guns  (Read 11440 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Obnoxious, ignorant teens now demand curbs on guns
« Reply #400 on: February 25, 2018, 12:08:58 am »
The British thought that in Lexington and Concord.  After all, they just wanted the subjects to hand over their guns.  There wasn't much whimpering then.  It did take a bit of waking up.

Very few have the fire of liberty in their belly anymore... And fewer yet live in that liberty. Most folks are already collared by their addiction to the system.

! No longer available

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #401 on: February 25, 2018, 12:23:41 am »
Very few have the fire of liberty in their belly anymore... And fewer yet live in that liberty. Most folks are already collared by their addiction to the system.

! No longer available

There was a system then, and it worked.  But the Crown crossed the line, and farmers and shopkeepers woke up.  We don't know what it's going to take this time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #402 on: February 25, 2018, 12:33:42 am »
They won't be overt until they have substantial compliance - The death of a thousand cuts...

Like how so many here are fine with form 4473 and background checks, and uncomfortable with buying off the street - That much is already accepted and the norm - Folks think you SHOULD buy from a dealer. It's already ingrained. What your kids accept will be just a little worse, till they have their national registry (which they have already in all but name).

Far more people now than in my youth are oblivious to hunting - It is becoming passe.  Many more  have never even touched a gun, and are uncomfortable around a LEO because he has one...

It is coming, sure as hell... and to thunderous applause.
They will be slaves.
And I will be an outlaw.

There is vital wisdom in this post folks.

Incremental tyranny. 

Just think how many people are already conditioned to think that Government should be in charge of their healthcare, to see smoking tobacco as criminal?

It is an historical fact that most enslaved peoples willingly trade away their liberties for the empty promise of safety and security.

And then they go after those who refuse to join in the surrender as enemies of the state.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #403 on: February 25, 2018, 12:40:38 am »
There was a system then, and it worked.  But the Crown crossed the line, and farmers and shopkeepers woke up.  We don't know what it's going to take this time.

Those farmers and shopkeepers were free to walk off and thus retain their liberty.
If you can't walk off, your freedom is already lost - You just don't know it yet..
Too, too many can do no other, and wouldn't have the stones to try.
And thus will never know what they have lost.
Normalcy keeps them in check and fear keeps them in tow.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #404 on: February 25, 2018, 12:40:59 am »
There is vital wisdom in this post folks.

Incremental tyranny. 

Just think how many people are already conditioned to think that Government should be in charge of their healthcare, to see smoking tobacco as criminal?

It is an historical fact that most enslaved peoples willingly trade away their liberties for the empty promise of safety and security.

And then they go after those who refuse to join in the surrender as enemies of the state.

The only saving grace at this point, albeit small, is the constant bleep up that can be relied upon from gov't employees.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #405 on: February 25, 2018, 12:59:15 am »
The only saving grace at this point, albeit small, is the constant bleep up that can be relied upon from gov't employees.

The ONE THING that government does exceptionally well, better than anything else -  is impose meddlesome and despotic tyranny upon their subjects.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #406 on: February 25, 2018, 01:51:48 am »
Those farmers and shopkeepers were free to walk off and thus retain their liberty.
If you can't walk off, your freedom is already lost - You just don't know it yet..
Too, too many can do no other, and wouldn't have the stones to try.
And thus will never know what they have lost.
Normalcy keeps them in check and fear keeps them in tow.

What they call normalcy is abnormal and aberrant to me.

And I AM an outlaw.

The MSM, the propaganda arm of the government, does a fantastic job of keeping people in fear. 

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #407 on: February 25, 2018, 04:42:22 am »
What they call normalcy is abnormal and aberrant to me.

And I AM an outlaw.

The MSM, the propaganda arm of the government, does a fantastic job of keeping people in fear.

That's right.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #408 on: February 25, 2018, 04:50:31 am »
The ONE THING that government does exceptionally well, better than anything else -  is impose meddlesome and despotic tyranny upon their subjects.

That's true.  I was thinking along the lines of being able to show people concrete examples of why they can never rely on the gov't for their safety.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #409 on: February 25, 2018, 02:25:07 pm »
Registration and insurance will provide a means of assigning legal liability to the registered gun owner and encourage gun owners to transfer firearms lawfully and to swiftly report stolen guns.   Insurance can also, as with auto insurance, encourage safe practices and create a fund for the compensation of victims of gun violence. 

@Jazzhead

Read this and tell me registration does not lead to confiscation

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #411 on: February 25, 2018, 04:30:58 pm »
He'll like what he reads and want to live in Cali.

That's good news.  Nice to know where people like him are congregated.

Online LMAO

« Reply #412 on: February 25, 2018, 04:46:15 pm »
He'll like what he reads and want to live in Cali.

@Jazzhead has said several times that he has no desire to use registration to confiscate  guns wholesale and I have no reason to doubt his word. I trust he is sincere unless I see something to the contrary and, thus far, I haven’t

But nobody can speak for what  anyone else would do. And that’s were folks should be vigilant.

I use the term “he” and my apologies @Jazzhead if you go by “she” 888high58888
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:51:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #413 on: February 25, 2018, 04:47:21 pm »
That's good news.  Nice to know where people like him are congregated.

One of the reasons we need to have some crappy Congresscritters in DeeCee:  They serve to tell us where the dangerous people are.  I live in a heavily Gerrymandered district with a Corruptocrat Congresswoman, for example.  That's how I know that I have to keep weapons and stock ammo.

This November will be interesting because she's running for Flakes seat and will probably win it because the Pubbies are blowing t in typical fashion (15 or so candidates), so I'll be in an open District soon.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #414 on: February 25, 2018, 04:51:59 pm »
@Jazzhead has said several times that he has no desire to use registration to confiscate anybody’s guns and I have no reason to doubt his word. I trust he is sincere unless I see something to the contrary and, thus far, I haven’t

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I'm an old man, so I have learned to automatically distrust anybody who says "nobody want to take your guns," then goes on to explain why he doesn't want yahoos waltzing around his public square carrying guns.

Mrs. Liberty has a niece who was like that (only instead of "yahoos" she called us "gun nuts"), and she lives in a state that just went Constitutional Carry.  I'm still laughing.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:53:14 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online LMAO

« Reply #415 on: February 25, 2018, 05:11:44 pm »

I'm an old man, so I have learned to automatically distrust anybody who says "nobody want to take your guns," then goes on to explain why he doesn't want yahoos waltzing around his public square carrying guns.

Mrs. Liberty has a niece who was like that (only instead of "yahoos" she called us "gun nuts"), and she lives in a state that just went Constitutional Carry.  I'm still laughing.

I’m not saying I agree with his stance. I don’t. It’s just an honest disagreement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #416 on: February 25, 2018, 05:12:43 pm »

I remember a few years ago  the neighboring state of Minnesota passed a cc law. The liberals shrieked that there would Dodge City shootouts on every main street in the state on a daily basis.  The daily shootouts never materialized. The homicide rates for the following years stayed the same as before they passed cc.
They passed cc carry here in Wisconsin, and the same thing happened...no increase in the homicide rate. Except in Milwaukee where gun laws were never obeyed. Most of the people shooting other people in Milwaukee were not cc people.....thugs shooting other thugs and the occasional innocent child with illegal i.e. stolen guns.
Outside Milwaukee things stayed the same.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #417 on: February 25, 2018, 05:42:02 pm »
I’m not saying I agree with his stance. I don’t. It’s just an honest disagreement

And I've been saying for many months now he's not being honest about his stance. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #418 on: February 25, 2018, 05:54:24 pm »
And I've been saying for many months now he's not being honest about his stance. :shrug:

No. He is not honest about his true intentions or beliefs.  He continues to insist he is a Conservative when there is not a single issue he has ever posted to this board that can be construed to be anything but the Leftist agenda.  He is a Democrat spokesman's wet dream of someone to articulate and argue the bullshit agenda of the Left.

He disguises his abject Statism, Marxism and Liberalism in a bunch of legal-speak mumbo-jumbo, decreeing that enumerated rights are actually government-granted privileges and 'Rights' protecting perverted behaviors NOT enumerated he says exist in the 'penumbras and emanations' of the plain words, and therefore superior and untouchable - while rights to keep and bear arms can be *reasonably regulated* so as to make it costly or damn near-impossible to exercise without meeting government-mandates.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #419 on: February 25, 2018, 09:45:15 pm »
Yep.  Guy I know, just a little older than me, says "Politics is all about negotiating.  Give them the bump stocks, nobody needs those, in exchange for keeping the ARs".  Not sure how he doesn't realize that all that leads to is negotiating away everything.
If you are giving things up for nothing in return, it isn't a real negotiation, it's setting terms of surrender. There is no quid pro quo in me giving up any of my rights or stuff, there are those who simply want me to surrender those with nothing of any value in exchange.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #420 on: February 25, 2018, 09:52:14 pm »
If you are giving things up for nothing in return, it isn't a real negotiation, it's setting terms of surrender. There is no quid pro quo in me giving up any of my rights or stuff, there are those who simply want me to surrender those with nothing of any value in exchange.

Important rule of negotiation:  Never trade actions for promises.   You lose every time.
I will NOT comply.

Online LMAO

« Reply #421 on: February 25, 2018, 10:03:09 pm »
Important rule of negotiation:  Never trade actions for promises.   You lose every time.

That could also be applied to federal spending

Barry Goldwater

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #422 on: February 25, 2018, 11:34:46 pm »
That could also be applied to federal spending

That can be applied to everything, friend.  Remember that next time you send a friend out for pizza.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2018, 02:52:36 am »
@INVAR @Smokin Joe @Cyber Liberty

Technology has superseded the human capacity for both intellectual and spiritual capacity for growth.

It isn't keeping up with the "Jones'" anymore.  It is keeping up with the next best thing. And it is just a thing. A thing that has no relation to your spirituality or intellect, and especially your humanity. It is fact, something that defies all of the current history of any tribe, village, mainstream religion, a political party or anything like that.

It is something that @libertybele  posted. They despise human life.

It is the complete disregard and hatred for humanity. The human form. They have amped up the desecration.

I stand apart.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2018, 03:44:04 am »
@INVAR @Smokin Joe @Cyber Liberty

Technology has superseded the human capacity for both intellectual and spiritual capacity for growth.

It isn't keeping up with the "Jones'" anymore.  It is keeping up with the next best thing. And it is just a thing. A thing that has no relation to your spirituality or intellect, and especially your humanity. It is fact, something that defies all of the current history of any tribe, village, mainstream religion, a political party or anything like that.

It is something that @libertybele  posted. They despise human life.

It is the complete disregard and hatred for humanity. The human form. They have amped up the desecration.

I stand apart.

There is nothing new under the sun Fred.

Human nature does not change, despite all the warnings both the bible and our Founders gave us to keep it in check so we might have liberty.

Somehow, our technology has made us gods in our own minds - and has made us dumber and more stupid as a people once they discarded the actual true source of wisdom.