Author Topic: Calls mount from Dems to give platform to Trump accusers  (Read 485 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Calls mount from Dems to give platform to Trump accusers
« on: February 19, 2018, 02:26:48 pm »
Calls mount from Dems to give platform to Trump accusers
By Mike Lillis - 02/19/18 06:00 AM EST

Eying big gains in November’s midterms, House Democrats say they’d like to give a national platform to President Trump’s sexual harassment accusers if they win back the lower chamber.

More than a dozen women have charged the president with sexual harassment abuses dating back decades –– claims Trump has fervently denied. But as the #MeToo movement continues to sweep the country –– toppling titans of business, Hollywood, the media and a handful of lawmakers on Capitol Hill –– a growing number of Democrats think Congress should lend a voice to Trump’s accusers if their party controls the House next year.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/374323-calls-mount-from-dems-to-give-platform-to-trump-accusers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Calls mount from Dems to give platform to Trump accusers
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 02:35:58 pm »
LOL. This from the group of dirtbags that wont release the names of the elected officials who payed hush money. Good luck with that.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 02:46:49 pm »
They have a platform now ... it's called MSNBC/CNN/Washington Post/NY Times/Washington Examiner

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:53:14 pm »
They have a platform now ... it's called MSNBC/CNN/Washington Post/NY Times/Washington Examiner

Why would women want to brag about being whores?  Isn't that the definition of what these women did?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 04:57:47 pm »
This ridiculously obvious news media/democrat collusion really needs to be more effectively countered.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:59:08 pm by skeeter »

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 04:58:06 pm »
Why would women want to brag about being whores?  Isn't that the definition of what these women did?

As a case in point, the woman who said Trump groped her on a plane -- believe her or not -- did nothing "whorish".
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 05:01:00 pm »
As a case in point, the woman who said Trump groped her on a plane -- believe her or not -- did nothing "whorish".

Whats 'whorish' is the media's slavish devotion to the democrats cause. Gotta drum up the outrage among the targeted constituencies in time for the midterms, doncha know.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 05:09:22 pm »

I don't believe Trump groped a woman on a plane. 

I think a lot of the women who did whatever with Trump did so because he was rich and famous and they wanted a piece of that.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 05:12:32 pm »
Whats 'whorish' is the media's slavish devotion to the democrats cause. Gotta drum up the outrage among the targeted constituencies in time for the midterms, doncha know.

I know, and no one likes it but no one can seem to stop it.  People keep putting stuff up on my Facebook page about what stupid thing some athlete said, or what someone on the View said and everyone is enraged, but it just gives them more publicity.  I am totally sick of it.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 05:18:09 pm »

It wasn't whorish. It was lieish.

https://truthfeednews.com/eyewitness-says-trump-accuser-jessica-leeds-is-lying/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 05:25:52 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 05:29:08 pm »
So, can we at least call her a 'media whore?'

You can call her the dirtiest back street whore around. She is human debris and garbage.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 05:33:24 pm »
You can call her the dirtiest back street whore around. She is human debris and garbage.

I understand several posters here at TBR  have taken exception to Frank calling those women whores. I want to say I'm sorry Frank used that language and I apologize for him. I ask you to note that he did not call them callous-ass strumpets, fornicatresses, or low-born gutter sluts. But he did say "whores." No escaping that. And for that slip of the tongue, I think he should apologize.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2018, 05:56:19 pm »

She’s a whore if she made the story up – it’s been roundly discredited – and also if she was paid for the attempted public rape of Donald Trump’s name and reputation.

So, yeah, her professional status has been established – only her fee is negotiable.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 05:59:41 pm »

"mount"

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 06:18:25 pm »
I understand several posters here at TBR  have taken exception to Frank calling those women whores. I want to say I'm sorry Frank used that language and I apologize for him. I ask you to note that he did not call them callous-ass strumpets, fornicatresses, or low-born gutter sluts. But he did say "whores." No escaping that. And for that slip of the tongue, I think he should apologize.

As usual, Frank was quite restrained in his language.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2018, 06:21:01 pm »
She’s a whore if she made the story up – it’s been roundly discredited – and also if she was paid for the attempted public rape of Donald Trump’s name and reputation.

So, yeah, her professional status has been established – only her fee is negotiable.

Reminds me of a Sanford episode when Fred asked some woman to come over and she agreed.  He said, 'I'm glad you're free tonight."  She said, "I'm not free, but I'm reasonable."