Author Topic: Ted Cruz Blasts Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants As ‘Profound Mistake’  (Read 502 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Cruz Blasts Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants As ‘Profound Mistake’

Posted By Justin Caruso On 10:59 AM 02/15/2018 In | No Comments

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz blasted a pair of Senate immigration bills that would grant amnesty for young people who entered the country illegally as a “profound mistake.”

“Mark my words: if Republicans majorities in Congress pass citizenship for millions of people and amnesty, I think it is quite likely we will lose both house of Congress and Speaker Nancy Pelosi will impeach President Trump,” Cruz said on “Fox & Friends.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/15/ted-cruz-senate-immigration-amnesty-video/?print=1

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think he may well be correct.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, let's keep the status quo, chain migration at around 1,000,000 a year and they do have a pathway to citizenship, that will work.  *****rollingeyes*****   Would we ever have enough votes to get the kind of immigration reform Cruz wants?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, let's keep the status quo, chain migration at around 1,000,000 a year and they do have a pathway to citizenship, that will work.  *****rollingeyes*****   Would we ever have enough votes to get the kind of immigration reform Cruz wants?

Tom, I assuming you are responding to my post, however I'm baffled as to what you are trying to say. 

Offline TomSea

Mark Levin's conservative review had an article that chain migration is what could turn the country blue. So, CM remains with doing nothing.

Offline endicom

I think he may well be correct.

Except that he was being politic in calling it a mistake.

Offline TomSea

Tom, I assuming you are responding to my post, however I'm baffled as to what you are trying to say.

No offense taken, you have shown you can only insult me on this topic.  Stick to flattering people who cuss and swear, I'm way below your standards.  So much for civil discussion.  I don't have to insult others to try to hold them up to ridicule or shut down conversation. Have a good day.  It's not my first rodeo. We've been on this subject before. It's not my fault if some are so sensitive.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:02:53 pm by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No offense taken, you have shown you can only insult me on this topic.  Stick to flattering people who cuss and swear, I'm way below your standards.  So much for civil discussion.  I don't have to insult others to try to hold them up to ridicule or shut down conversation. Have a good day.  It's not my first rodeo. We've been on this subject before. It's not my fault if some are so sensitive.

What an odd response!  You have a good day too.