Author Topic: Florida school massacre sparks church sign: 'When will they love their kids more than their guns'  (Read 1186 times)

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Quite true... only, not just kids minds.  In fact, the left is... as we speak... openly inciting hatred and violence against cops, against whitey and against Trump and anyone that supports him.  And the leftist media are supporting those efforts by not reporting the truth.

I have to say, I read a lot of hatred of law enforcement from some conservatives, as well.   
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When will they stop blaming inanimate objects for behavior they refuse to admit has been fostered by the very social policies they have supported?

Where's my like button?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I have to say, I read a lot of hatred of law enforcement from some conservatives, as well.

Some of it well deserved.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

That often stems from encroachments on 4A and programs like civil forfeiture.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online DB

That often stems from encroachments on 4A and programs like civil forfeiture.

And shooting people who didn't threaten them.

I strongly support law enforcement but they need to live by the same laws we do and there needs to be consequences for cops that "oops", I killed your dog or family member who wasn't actually threatening them. We're not supposed to have a two tiered legal system.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 10:04:25 pm by DB »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't know, it makes me want to park outside the church with a sign that says "When will they love their flock more than their money"

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I don't know, it makes me want to park outside the church with a sign that says "When will they love their flock more than their money"

THAT is a good one!

:hands:
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline MajorClay