Author Topic: Limbaugh warns Trump not to claim he’s vindicated by Mueller  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Limbaugh warns Trump not to claim he’s vindicated by Mueller
By Mallory Shelbourne - 02/18/18 10:06 AM EST

Conservative talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh on Sunday cautioned President Trump against claiming vindication in the Russia investigation, arguing that could get him into trouble down the road.

“I would be very careful if I were President Trump, here” Limbaugh told “Fox News Sunday.”

“The danger for the president is - it would be very, I think, seductive for him to embrace this totally embrace this – ‘see see I’ve been vindicated,’” he added.

The remarks from Limbaugh come after the Justice Department last week announced indictments against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian groups as part of the special counsel’s probe into Russian election interference and any potential ties between Trump campaign staff members and the Kremlin.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/374440-limbaugh-warns-trump-not-to-claim-hes-vindicated-by-mueller
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Limbaugh warns Trump not to claim he’s vindicated by Mueller
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 04:48:39 pm »
Limbaugh is right on this.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 05:11:47 pm »
“I think the special counsel found the culprits. I think he did a good job. I think he did a hell of a job," Dowd said, adding that the indictment "speaks for itself."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/374327-trumps-personal-lawyer-mueller-did-a-hell-of-a-job-with-indictments

At some point, Dowd, Sekulow, Cohen, and Cobb may be providing witness testimony.  Mueller is a real SOB when it comes to legal tactics.  He's done it before.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/358255-mueller-stretches-the-law-in-calling-manaforts-own-lawyer-as-witness

This will probably end up like all the Comey praise heaped on during the campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-praises-james-comey-230542

People are always great as far as Trump is concerned - until they're not.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:27:32 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 05:16:52 pm »
Limbaugh is right on this.

You know he won't. (Take Limbaugh's advice.)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:21:35 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 05:20:31 pm »
   Limbaugh should also warn him about taking credit for the Stock Market.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:26:56 pm »
   Limbaugh should also warn him about taking credit for the Stock Market.

Heh...better late than never, I suppose!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 06:12:10 pm »
Trump listens but doesn't necessarily take the advice given.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 06:25:44 pm »
Limbaugh is right.. Sounds likes Rush is doing a CYA..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”