Author Topic: Survivors of Florida school shooting send a message to politicians: 'You're either with us or agains  (Read 408 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Survivors of Florida school shooting send a message to politicians: 'You're either with us or against us'
by Kyle Feldscher | Feb 18, 2018, 9:33 AM

Three students who survived the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida last week sent a message to politicians in Washington, D.C., on Sunday: “You’re either with us or against us.”

Appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Cameron Kasky, one of five students from the Parkland, Fla., school where 17 people were killed Wednesday, said the students are organizing a march to call on Congress to take action on gun control on March 24.

“My message for the people in office is, you're either with us or against us. We are losing our lives while the adults are playing around and we have received endless support from your generation and we thank everybody for that immensely because we really appreciate it,” Kasky said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/survivors-of-florida-school-shooting-send-a-message-to-politicians-youre-either-with-us-or-against-us/article/2649414
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I did see a student in ROTC at the school was saying, if the coach had been armed with a gun, perhaps he could have fended off the attack.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/17/student-florida-shooting-coach-gun/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
With us or against us.   Sounds like a violent person.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

With us or against us.   Sounds like a violent person.

And totally irrational.

But using the young is the left's ultimate play.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Colt, DPMS, Springfield, and a lot of other manufacturers are about to see spikes in sales.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:28:59 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Colt, DPMS, Springfield, and a lot of other manufacturers are about to see spikes in sales.

I won't be able to buy u until next month.  Hope some are left
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline NavyCanDo

And Magpul would need  to speed up their production line for 20 round magazines for those of us who already have an AR.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Survivors of Florida school shooting send a message to politicians: 'You're either with us or against us'..."

Well then... I guess I'm against you.
Sorry about that.

Offline berdie

I feel for the kids. But when they find out the government can't fix it they will be so disappointed.

I actually remember being young and thinking there was a cure for everything.
It hurt when I figured out that sometimes there are no answers.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 02:10:25 am by berdie »