Author Topic: Trump says FBI missed Florida shooter 'signals' spending 'too much time trying to prove Russian coll  (Read 301 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/374423-trump-fbi-spending-too-much-time-trying-to-prove-russian-collusion-to

Trump says FBI missed Florida shooter 'signals' spending 'too much time trying to prove Russian collusion'
President Trump late Saturday suggested the FBI could have stopped the shooter who killed 17 people and injured 14 others at a High School this week if they spent less time working on the Russia investigation.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!" Trump tweeted

This is what President Trump would like to be talking about Sunday morning.  This makes me hate President Trump more than ever.  It confirms my opinion that he has no empathy.  "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel.

On the other hand, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and I'm not planning to vote for him in 2020.  Its not like I will now not vote for him even more.  I expect anti-gun voters maybe more incensed than I, but this won't matter to Trump supporters.  In fact this tweet could be one of the few times viewers of MSNBC or CNN get exposed to the idea that the Russia investigations resulted in the school shooting, and the media will have to show the tweet before they can condemn it.  The way it is worded guarantees coverage.  I'd be surprised if most Trump fans did not think this was brilliant strategy.

Any Trump fans a little uneasy about using a mass shooting to protest an investigation in to President Trump?