Author Topic: Women's March Group Plans National School Walkout for Gun Reform  (Read 308 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Women's March Group Plans National School Walkout for Gun Reform
« on: February 17, 2018, 09:37:22 pm »

By Wanda Carruthers    |   Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 10:57 AM

A national school walk-out is planned next month by the organizers of the Women's March to protest Congress' lack of action on gun reform following mass shootings, The Hill reported Saturday.

Students, teachers and parents are invited to participate in the event titled Women's March Youth EMPOWER, which will be a 17-minute walkout on March 14 at 10 a.m. The city of the country's latest mass school shooting, Parkland, Florida, is one of the sites where a walkout is planned.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/womens-march-school-walkout-parkland-florida-shooting/2018/02/17/id/843955/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Women's March Group Plans National School Walkout for Gun Reform
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 10:04:54 pm »
Not sure I get the point of parents walking out, considering they aren't in school in the first place, but I think any teacher who does it should be sacked.  What are they going to do, leave the classes unattended?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: