Author Topic: WHY MUELLER DIDN’T INDICT THE RUSSIANS FOR MEDDLING IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION  (Read 659 times)

Offline endicom

Because that's what Team Hillary did?

Power Line
John Hinderaker
Feb. 17, 2018

I wrote here about Robert Mueller’s indictment of 13 Russian citizens and three Russian companies. The indictment is an odd one, as I pointed out:

Its very first paragraph recites that it is against the law for foreign nationals to spend money to influence US elections, or for agents of foreign countries to engage in political activities without registering. But no one is charged with these crimes. Instead, the indictment is devoted mostly to charging a “conspiracy to defraud the United States.” Normally, that would refer to defrauding the U.S. out of, say, $10,000 in Medicare benefits. Its application to the 2016 election seems dubious. Beyond that, the indictment charges relatively minor offenses: bank fraud (opening accounts in false names) and identity theft.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/why-mueller-didnt-indict-the-russians-for-meddling-in-the-presidential-election.php

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
How interesting and right on target!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

How interesting and right on target!

It would explain things. Why has the focus has been kept on Team Trump? Is the investigation about Russian meddling or about tarring Trump while whitewashing Team Hillary?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It would explain things. Why has the focus has been kept on Team Trump? Is the investigation about Russian meddling or about tarring Trump while whitewashing Team Hillary?

To ask that question is to answer it....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The Muller "investigation" is not and never has been about finding the truth.  It's about nothing  more than protecting a certain group of people.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Muller "investigation" is not and never has been about finding the truth.  It's about nothing  more than protecting a certain group of people.

And Sessions is in on it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Muller just laid the ground work for going after Fusion GPS, Steele, the DNC and the Hilary Campaign.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Muller just laid the ground work for going after Fusion GPS, Steele, the DNC and the Hilary Campaign.

Or it's a head-fake.  I don't trust the straight-shootin' POS.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

Unless someone has insight into the inner workings of the Mueller investigation, I don’t think we know what the “focus” truly is.  We just had 13 indictments (which I doubt many saw coming) related to Russian meddling that had no relationship with Trump, his campaign, or any other “willing” American participant.

If there is indeed some attention on “team Trump”, I suspect much of it is the result of self-inflicted wounds by “team Trump (e.g., lies to the Feds, “forgotten” meetings with Russians, attempts to mislead the American public about Russian meetings, interactions with Russians not included on security forms, the commitment of other crimes prior to involvement with “team Trump”, etc.).
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline endicom

For what?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

For what?

Coludeing with Russians to affect they outcome of an election I presume but I'll be stunned if anyting of the sort occurs.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If there is indeed some attention on “team Trump”, I suspect much of it is the result of self-inflicted wounds by “team Trump (e.g., lies to the Feds, “forgotten” meetings with Russians, attempts to mislead the American public about Russian meetings, interactions with Russians not included on security forms, the commitment of other crimes prior to involvement with “team Trump”, etc.).

Mueller really needs you on the team, you have all this sussed out.  He could really go places.
I will NOT comply.

Offline endicom

Coludeing with Russians to affect they outcome of an election I presume but I'll be stunned if anyting of the sort occurs.

That's not what the Russians were indicted for.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's not what the Russians were indicted for.

Pointlessly indicted for, I might add.  They are all in Russia and we have no extradition treaty.  Nobody spends a day in jail, pays a dime in fines or even faces a trial.
I will NOT comply.