Author Topic: FBI should completely shut down: Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell  (Read 655 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI should completely shut down: Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell
« on: February 17, 2018, 05:07:44 pm »
FBI should completely shut down: Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell

Published February 16, 2018

FBI needs to be shut down: Chris Farrell

Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell on the problems with the FBI and why the FBI needs to be shut down.

Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell is calling for the complete abolishment of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) beginning with the resignation of its director, Christopher Wray, after failing to protect American citizens.

The law enforcement agency has come under scrutiny for becoming too politicized in the probe into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and the Russian dossier that may have helped authorities obtain FISA warrants to conduct surveillance on Trump campaign officials.

“I would go back 200 years to the U.S. Marshal Service. I would create a new division for investigation and in about 6-8 months, I would shut the FBI down,” Farrell said during an interview on FOX Business “Lou Dobbs Tonight.”

more
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2018/02/16/fbi-should-completely-shut-down-judicial-watchs-chris-farrell.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: FBI should completely shut down: Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 05:15:13 pm »
I find myself in agreement with Mr. Farrell.  We currently have FAR to many federal law enforcement agencies and that number needs to be pared WAY down IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 05:45:18 pm »
I find myself in agreement with Mr. Farrell.  We currently have FAR to many federal law enforcement agencies and that number needs to be pared WAY down IMHO.

I heard yesterday, there are 1,000+ employees at the Miami branch of the FBI.

That was apparently not enough resource, for them to stay with TWO leads until they found the person involved.

History can record it was Obama, who allowed/pushed the FBI to substitute politics for law enforcement.

The Obama, Holder, Lynch, Mueller, Comey FBI.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 05:49:01 pm »

That was apparently not enough resource, for them to stay with TWO leads until they found the person involved.

History can record it was Obama, who allowed/pushed the FBI to substitute politics for law enforcement.

Actually I think the politicizing began in earnest during the Clinton years.  It's always been there to some degree but it's FAR out of hand now.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 06:24:39 pm »
Actually I think the politicizing began in earnest during the Clinton years.  It's always been there to some degree but it's FAR out of hand now.

Lets go back to J. Edgar Hoover.

They FBI is to big, to bureaucratic, to politicized to be really effective.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 06:27:02 pm »

You think it wasn't politicized under Hoover?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 06:31:20 pm »
You think it wasn't politicized under Hoover?

To the degree it is now, no.  Was it's culture a product of Hoover's ideology?  Yes it was.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:31:38 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 06:37:04 pm »

The FBI has become too big, too rudderless, too political,  and worst of all, inefficient.

I don't think this blot on their reputation is gonna go away.

What would actually happen if the agency was shut down? 

Who knows what they are supposedly investigating that would be hurt?

I don't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 06:39:07 pm »
Yahoo was so confused this morning.

They didn't know whether to blame guns, Trump or the FBI, so they concentrated on the Olympics.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 06:43:16 pm »

J Edna used the FBI for his own personal agenda.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 06:45:05 pm »

J Edna used the FBI for his own personal agenda.

Maybe, but it was still more efficient in his day.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 06:58:44 pm »

The tip that came in on the FBI tipline never made it to the Miami field office:

The agency said earlier Thursday in a statement that it received a call in January from a person close to Cruz through its Public Access Line tipline to express concerns about Cruz's erratic behavior and disturbing social media posts.

That tip said that Cruz had a gun, wanted to “kill people” and there was the “potential of him conducting a school shooting.”

It said that while that information should have been forwarded to the Miami FBI field office, it was not, and no further investigation was conducted.

Tough for them to investigate a tip they know nothing about regardless of how many employees they have.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/florida-gov-rick-scott-calls-for-fbi-director-christopher-wray-to-resign-in-wake-parkland-school-shooting.html
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 07:56:29 pm »
The FBI an the rest of the Alphabets have been perverted into political weapons to push the fundamental transformation Obama started.

They are irredeemable, unfixable and a mortal cancer to the existence of liberty.

They have to be eradicated and cut out if the patient is to survive.  Otherwise the cancer cells of tyranny that those agencies been weaponized to infect and spread in order to take over the entire body will succeed and liberty dies.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 09:04:21 pm »
While I agree that the FBI needs to be shut down; before doing so, those within the FBI need to be held responsible; some have broken the very laws that they have sworn to uphold and protect!  Also, after their dismissal from the FBI they should NEVER be allowed to be employed in a security/police position again.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2018, 01:03:33 am »
Shutting down the FBI would be a slap in the face to the hundreds of field agents working tirelessly here in the U.S. and abroad to protect the country.

The entire upper echelon of the FBI administration needs to be fired and replaced.  They have proven to be more interested in partisan political agendas than fighting crime and preventing terrorism.

But don't punish the fiend agents out their putting their ass on the line every day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 06:38:42 am »
Shutting down the FBI would be a slap in the face to the hundreds of field agents working tirelessly here in the U.S. and abroad to protect the country.

How do we know they haven't been corrupted and turned into political operatives?  It's not like the FBI has any kind of record that says it deserves our trust.

Exactly the opposite.  They have given us no reason to trust them or anyone working in it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:40:48 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 07:43:12 am »
How do we know they haven't been corrupted and turned into political operatives?  It's not like the FBI has any kind of record that says it deserves our trust.

Exactly the opposite.  They have given us no reason to trust them or anyone working in it.

Where were all the FBI agents protesting the blatant covering of Hillary's illegal unsecured home Email sever with high level state secrets on it??? That was clearly hacked by foreign powers due to her own reckless disregard to secure state secrets.

That clearly shows how corrupt the FBI is even at the lower levels.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 08:44:22 am by DB »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 03:45:48 pm »

What you're saying is akin to blaming all cops of being corrupt because of a few bad apples.

Should we shut down all the police departments in the country because a very small percentage of police officers in America are corrupt?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:47:29 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!