Author Topic: General Flynn Should WITHDRAW His Guilty Plea. His New Judge Is A Government Misconduct Expert  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
General Flynn Should WITHDRAW His Guilty Plea. His New Judge Is A Government Misconduct Expert

Sidney Powell
Former federal prosecutor
2:48 AM 02/16/2018

Extraordinary manipulation by powerful people led to the creation of Robert Mueller’s continuing investigation and prosecution of General Michael Flynn. Notably, the recent postponement of General Flynn’s sentencing provides an opportunity for more evidence to be revealed that will provide massive ammunition for a motion to withdraw Flynn’s guilty plea and dismiss the charges against him.

It was Judge Rudolph Contreras who accepted General Flynn’s guilty plea, but he suddenly was recused from the case. The likely reason is that Judge Contreras served on the special court that allowed the Federal Bureau of Investigation to surveil the Trump campaign based on the dubious FISA application. Judge Contreras may have approved one of those four warrants.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/16/general-flynn-should-withdraw-his-guilty-plea-his-new-judge-is-a-government-misconduct-expert/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He most certainly should do exactly that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

Flynn did not plead guilty because he had done anything wrong.  He pled guilty because Mueller was threatening to ruin the life of Flynn’s son unless he did so.  I assume Flynn is playing a waiting game with the IG before he makes his move.

Offline skeeter

The judge replacing Contreras made his bones beating the crap out of dishonest prosecutors. I wonder who specifically it was who made the decision to can the stooge Contreras and place Judge Sullivan in charge?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The judge replacing Contreras made his bones beating the crap out of dishonest prosecutors. I wonder who specifically it was who made the decision to can the stooge Contreras and place Judge Sullivan in charge?

@skeeter

Don't we all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

Flynn did not plead guilty because he had done anything wrong.  He pled guilty because Mueller was threatening to ruin the life of Flynn’s son unless he did so.  I assume Flynn is playing a waiting game with the IG before he makes his move.

Good points @anubias 

Offline anubias

Good points @anubias

Thanks @Right_in_Virginia

Flynn’s treatment at the hands of Mueller thoroughly chaps my fanny.  I hope Flynn is able to get his good name back after all this is done.  As for Mueller, he is a despicable.  He deserves the same treatment he has applied repeatedly to others.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Thanks @Right_in_Virginia

Flynn’s treatment at the hands of Mueller thoroughly chaps my fanny.  I hope Flynn is able to get his good name back after all this is done.  As for Mueller, he is a despicable.  He deserves the same treatment he has applied repeatedly to others.

Totally agree on all counts!  @anubias