Author Topic: Mitt Romney's Senate Announcement  (Read 649 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mitt Romney's Senate Announcement
« on: February 16, 2018, 02:29:39 pm »
February 15, 2018

! No longer available

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Mitt Romney's Senate Announcement
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 02:31:17 pm »
Ah, the sun is shining just a bit brighter today.  Mittens is working for Utah.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 03:06:40 pm »

As a Massachusetts carpetbagger.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 03:18:49 pm »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 03:19:17 pm »
Man....he cannot stop going to that 2002 Olympics well. It’s long been dry. I hope there’s an outtake somewhere of him falling and busting his ass on that ice in the background. This video should have had a laugh track. Mitt is a joke.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 11:28:24 pm »
What a horrible message.  There is nothing here for today's republican.  He didn't insult or belittle any of the republicans currently in office.  No catchy nicknames.  He didn't have a message of fear the fake news, or mexicans.  He kept yapping about "values" "character" "respect".  WTF is that?  And way too many polysyllabic words for modern republicans...not enough repetition. 

Hey Romney!  News from 2016 - Fear and mocking > Hope and optimism.

Offline anubias

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 11:36:49 pm »
I am grateful that I do not live in Utah.  Ugh.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 02:24:19 am »
What a horrible message.  There is nothing here for today's republican.  He didn't insult or belittle any of the republicans currently in office.  No catchy nicknames.  He didn't have a message of fear the fake news, or mexicans.  He kept yapping about "values" "character" "respect".  WTF is that?  And way too many polysyllabic words for modern republicans...not enough repetition. 

Point well made.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 02:26:24 am »

How did that work out for Romney in 2012?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 02:30:57 am »
How did that work out for Romney in 2012?

Fairly well until he opened his binder full of women.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 02:52:55 am »

I used to cut Mittens a little slack but his statements about Trump and illegal immigration today were horrible.  I hope he loses.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 02:54:27 am »

Well, what I read was that he disparaged the President and wanted more compassionate treatment for illegals.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 03:03:14 am »
Well, what I read was that he disparaged the President and wanted more compassionate treatment for illegals.

I have a 40% hearing loss, so I watched it twice and turned up the volume ... he clearly stated "LEGAL" immigrants and he didn't single out the President, he said "Washington".  Big difference.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 03:15:43 am »
He must be wanting pretty badly to become another Clubber there, He will fit in well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2018, 03:18:43 am »
So he as a potential US Senator supports those breaking our laws.

Why is this guy running for office to make these laws anyway when he supports breaking them?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 04:18:18 am »
So he as a potential US Senator supports those breaking our laws.

Why is this guy running for office to make these laws anyway when he supports breaking them?

Mormons want as many people here as possible so they can convert them.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 07:38:46 am »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 12:57:59 am »
As a Massachusetts carpetbagger.

One more RINO vote for Mitch McConnell and the uniparty.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!