Author Topic: FBI Was Warned About A ‘Nikolas Cruz’ Who Wanted To Be A ‘Professional School Shooter’ In September  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Was Warned About A ‘Nikolas Cruz’ Who Wanted To Be A ‘Professional School Shooter’ In September

Benny Johnson
Reporter At Large
11:06 AM 02/15/2018

The FBI was notified about a ‘Nikolas Cruz’ who wanted to be a ‘professional school shooter’ back in September, according to reports.

BuzzFeed reports that a YouTube user named Ben Bennight tipped off the FBI about a comment left by a “Nikolas Cruz” on one of his videos that read, “I’m going to be a professional school shooter.”

Bennight immediately contacted the FBI and spoke with agents the following day. “They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person. I didn’t. They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them,” he told BuzzFeed.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/15/fbi-knew-about-a-nikolas-cruz-who-wanted-to-be-a-professional-school-shooter-in-september/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Grab guns from millions of law abiding citizens, or require law makers to change laws, and require law enforcement to act, not diddle with their "radars?"

Fix the FBI, and leave gun owners alone.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
FBI was 'unable to identify' YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz who made threat last year
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/374054-fbi-was-unable-to-identify-youtube-user-named-nikolas-cruz-who-made-threat

That is unadulterated BS. They could have found him, Steve Rogers on Fox stating this right now. Of course they could have.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That is unadulterated BS. They could have found him, Steve Rogers on Fox stating this right now. Of course they could have.

They asked the guy with the blog "do you know who he is?", the guy said "no" and the FBI said "oh well"
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
FBI: Do you know his identity?
Me: I don''t know. Maybe his name is  “Nikolas Cruz” ?  :shrug:
Countdown to Resignation

Offline corbe

Who among us doesn't believe the NSA has every tweet, bookface post every utterance, even from here, including IP tracing?  I thought GWB tore down the Gorelick wall.  Should I wrap my tinfoil a little tighter?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
So I wonder what he dressed as on Career day? 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

Last September when this guy announced his intentions, and the FBI got a report, Jim Comey was Director of the FBI.

Comey however, was deeply involved with protecting H. Clinton and framing Trump. The same goes for several of his top people.

This shooting is on Comey.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Last September when this guy announced his intentions, and the FBI got a report, Jim Comey was Director of the FBI.

Comey however, was deeply involved with protecting H. Clinton and framing Trump. The same goes for several of his top people.

This shooting is on Comey.

Hey, the Tall Guy was busy!  He wasn't just trying to blend in with the drapery, you know.  /s
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

I believe we need an independent council, to investigate WTF the FBI does, with cases of "on the radar?"

Was that in McCabe's area? How about the DOJ? Lynch? Holder?

How about when Mueller was Director of the FBI? Any conflicts of interest?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe we need an independent council, to investigate WTF the FBI does, with cases of "on the radar?"

Was that in McCabe's area? How about the DOJ? Lynch? Holder?

How about when Mueller was Director of the FBI? Any conflicts of interest?

Hell, the FBI was warned about the Tsarnaevs in great, big freakin letters by Russia,  What the heck?  We could have used a teeny bit of "collusion" back then.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

Hell, the FBI was warned about the Tsarnaevs in great, big freakin letters by Russia,  What the heck?  We could have used a teeny bit of "collusion" back then.

This blood should be placed on Comey's FBI. They made a half-hearted attempt, dropped it.

Yet the guy used the same name, was all over social media. Absolutely NO EXCUSE the FBI dropped it.

Comey had bigger priorities, to cover for Hillary and frame Trump.

Online Hoodat

Perhaps the FBI should spend more time preventing crime and less time launching fake political investigations.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-