Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Senator Tim Kaine Condemns Antifa Violence – After His Son Was Arrested in Antifa Riot  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: Senator Tim Kaine Condemns Antifa Violence – After His Son Was Arrested in Antifa Riot
February 13, 2018 by Andrew Meyer 134 Comments

Senator Tim Kaine has released a statement denouncing the violence of the alt-left terrorist organization Antifa.

“I condemn all violence at any political demonstration, including any violent activities by members of Antifa,” wrote Senator Kaine in a letter to independent journalist Remso W. Martinez.

DNC deputy chairman Keith Ellison tweeted a photo in support of Antifa on January 3. On January 20, New York City police arrested Antifa terrorist David Campbell for brutally attacking a 56-year-old man for attending “A Night For Freedom,” a party featuring popular libertarian and right-wing speakers including Mike Cernovich, Gavin McInnes, and Stefan Molyneux.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exclusive-senator-tim-kaine-condemns-antifa-violence-son-arrested-antifa-riot/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=thegatewaypundit.com&utm_term=68890&utm_content=2189361

rangerrebew

As soon as Harry Schumer tells him to, he will support antifa and forget he didn't support them before he did. :whistle:

Offline dfwgator

White Riot
I wanna riot

White Riot
A riot of my own