Author Topic: Trump's anger boils over with Russia probe  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's anger boils over with Russia probe
« on: February 18, 2018, 06:45:38 pm »
Trump's anger boils over with Russia probe
By Jordan Fabian - 02/18/18 11:05 AM EST

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump vented his anger with the Russia investigation late Saturday night and Sunday morning, declaring that “they are laughing their asses off in Moscow” over the ongoing probe into Moscow’s interference in the 2016 election.

In a remarkable burst of tweets sent from his Mar-a-Lago resort, the president blamed the Obama administration for not doing enough to deter Russia and claimed he never denied the meddling took place — all while undercutting his own national security adviser who said Saturday that the interference is now “beyond dispute.”

“If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams,” Trump tweeted just after 8 a.m. “They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/374444-trumps-anger-boils-over-with-russia-probe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Trump's anger boils over with Russia probe
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 06:55:35 pm »
So....Trumps anger boils  is the new Trump furious.  Wish the would send us a program.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump's anger boils over with Russia probe
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 07:40:18 pm »

Obligatory gif for 'Trump Angry' stories.......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.