Author Topic: Trump's approval rating ticks closer to 50 per cent as Republicans are now AHEAD of Democrats on a g  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's approval rating ticks closer to 50 per cent as Republicans are now AHEAD of Democrats on a generic Congressional ballot

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:27 EST, 14 February 2018 | Updated: 09:35 EST, 14 February 2018

This year's midterms may not be a total Republican disaster after all, as another new polls shows that President Trump – and the GOP – are on the upswing.

A Politico/Morning Consult survey, released Wednesday, shows that Republicans have now squeaked ahead of Democrats on the generic Congressional ballot, 39 to 38 per cent, within the poll's 2 point margin of error.

The president is seeing his lowest disapproval marks since last April, at 47 per cent, which is the same percentage of registered voters who now approve of the job he's done.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5390909/Trumps-approval-rating-ticks-closer-50-cent.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think polls/surveys have proven  to be unreliable and until the Republicans do something about the now known corruption that exists within the DOJ and the FBI and the attempt(s) to interfere in our elections, how will we ever know whether or not we actually have a fair election?? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.