Author Topic: Trump: 'I am totally opposed to domestic violence'  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'I am totally opposed to domestic violence'
« on: February 14, 2018, 07:59:49 pm »
Trump: 'I am totally opposed to domestic violence'
By Jordan Fabian - 02/14/18 02:40 PM EST

President Trump on Wednesday broke his silence on the allegations against former top aide Rob Porter, saying he is “totally opposed” to domestic violence.

“I am totally opposed to domestic violence of any kind,” Trump told reporters at the White House, adding that “everybody here knows that” and that “it almost wouldn’t even have to be said.”

Trump’s comments come more than a week after Porter was accused of physical abuse by his two ex-wives, sparking a controversy that has engulfed the White House.

DEVELOPING

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/373862-trump-i-am-totally-opposed-to-domestic-violence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump: 'I am totally opposed to domestic violence'
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 08:13:38 pm »
“I am totally opposed to domestic violence of any kind,” Trump told reporters at the White House, adding that “everybody here knows that” and that “it almost wouldn’t even have to be said.”

“Unless it’s consensual, like being spanked with a copy of Forbes.  Even then, I have a safe word, believe me.  Mine is ‘bigly.’”
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump: 'I am totally opposed to domestic violence'
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 05:41:14 am »

“Unless it’s consensual, like being spanked with a copy of Forbes.  Even then, I have a safe word, believe me.  Mine is ‘bigly.’”

pffft ttpth cough sputter ack

The very idea?!?  Only a low rent commoner would be spanked with anything less than The Economist.  I thought I smelled new money around here...just a 32 degree Freemason are we? :pondering:

Three cheers for the President for finally standing up for beaten wives.  I wasn't sure he was ready to take that step.  Tough decision for some people.