Author Topic: Rush: One of the Most Gigantic Political Scandals of Our Lifetime  (Read 422 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

One of the Most Gigantic Political Scandals of Our Lifetime

Feb 13, 2018

RUSH: One year ago on this program I offered up opinions/feelings about some of the stuff going on. At the time, one year ago, Michael Flynn was the big thing. And now we’ve got the news that on the day that Trump was inaugurated, Susan Rice was frantically creating a paper trail — an email paper trail and an email paper trail timeline — designed to protect Obama. We find out from Byron York the FBI didn’t think Mike Flynn had done anything wrong!

Do you know that Comey testified to Congress that he didn’t think Mike Flynn had done anything wrong, didn’t think he had lied? And yet that investigation was pursued, and now we’ve got this indictment from Mueller where a plea deal and people say, “If he didn’t do it, then why did he settle?” ‘Cause they were driving him bankrupt! Flynn was broke. He was worried about the effect this was having on his family. But we’ve got on the Congressional Record that James Comey of the FBI told members of Congress on a committee that Flynn had not lied to anybody.

It takes us back to the actual FBI interview of Flynn anyway. It wasn’t set up as an interview. Flynn is the incoming national security adviser. That means there’s frequent contact with the FBI and the CIA. They called over to the White House and said they wanted to come talk to Flynn. Flynn said, “Okay, come on over.” He thinks it’s gonna be a consultation. Instead it turns out to be a full-fledged interview that he wasn’t aware of. But Byron York in the Washington Examiner has a really, really great piece today on all of this, and I just want to kick it off with my comments on this from one year ago almost to the day.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/13/one-of-the-most-gigantic-political-scandals-of-our-lifetime/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34