Author Topic: Joy Behar Mocks Mike Pence’s Faith: ‘Can He Talk to Mary Magdalene Without His Wife?’  (Read 257 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joy Behar Mocks Mike Pence’s Faith: ‘Can He Talk to Mary Magdalene Without His Wife?’
Breitbart, Feb 13, 2018, Pam Key

However, Behar ended the segment agreeing with all the hosts if given a choice between Donald Trump and Mike Pence, they would rather have Pence as President.

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “I went to law school in Indiana. He is a hated figure there, actually. He’s not very popular at all. And I think when you have Mike Pence, who now puts this religious veneer and calls people ‘values voters,’ I think we’re in a dangerous situation. Look, I’m Catholic, I’m a faithful person, but I don’t know that I want my vice president talking in tongues.”

Joy Behar said, “It’s one thing to talk to Jesus. It’s another thing when Jesus talks to you. That’s called mental illness, if I’m not correct, hearing voices.”

Sherri Shepherd said, “You know Joy, as a Christian, that’s just par for the course. You talk to Jesus. Jesus talks back. What concerns me is how long is the conversation with Jesus.”

Referring to Pence’s previous comments that he won’t be alone with a woman without his wife present, Behar said, “My question is, can he talk to Mary Magdalene when his wife isn’t in the room?”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/02/13/joy-behar-mocks-mike-pences-faith-can-talk-mary-magdalene-without-wife/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Article concludes with Behar's requisite Trump bashing.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online mountaineer

I thought Pence was Presbyterian,  not usually where one finds worshpers speaking in tongues.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

Vicious harpies.

Not to mention that, last I looked, the boy's a born again Baptist.  Magdalene ain't even in the phone book.