Exclusive Content > News

Advocates of illegal entrants misrepresent DOJ’s intentions

<< < (2/2)

Bigun:
@johnwk

I find your arguments compelling regardless of where it is/was posted.

Thanks for taking the trouble!

johnwk:

--- Quote from: Mod1 on February 14, 2018, 01:16:22 pm ---
@txradioguy is correct.  There are specific categories for original articles created by members and not from a news wire and/or news outlet.

This is not the category.  I'll move this for you so you know for next time.

Have a nice day.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your reply.  I'm still trying to figure out the criterion used to determine where a post goes.  My original post cited an article, which I quoted a passage from, and then went on to comment on what I qutoed from the article.  The article seemed to be both national news and a current event. 

Thank you for your help.

JWK

texasred:
There should be moral as well as legal considerations regarding the disposition of individuals who are present in the USA without documents.  As a conservative, I am concerned that the families of immigrants are not being given a fair shake, particularly when they have fled situations imposed upon them by vastly more powerful US agencies, notably and e.g. the devastation of corn prices following the implementation of NAFTA, and the ideologically based (anti-union, anti-communist) terror of Mano Blanco, the Contras, and other US-supplied gangs.  I also wish to conserve the billions of dollars paid into Social Security by undocumented persons who will never be able to equitably collect.  A proper Conservative attitude would be gracious enough to compensate for these wrongs by accepting long-standing family groups into the US, and it would be appropriate to find a permanent status for them and their offspring.

WingNot:
Newbies.  Newbies everywhere.  :cool:

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: johnwk on February 14, 2018, 01:33:24 pm ---Thank you for your reply.  I'm still trying to figure out the criterion used to determine where a post goes.  My original post cited an article, which I quoted a passage from, and then went on to comment on what I qutoed from the article.  The article seemed to be both national news and a current event. 

Thank you for your help.

JWK

--- End quote ---

Categories here are a bit challenging. One is titled "2012 Election Day."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version