Author Topic: Watch Bill Murray Savage Identity Politics: ‘Think About What Is Common To All Of Us’  (Read 443 times)

Offline anubias

Watch Bill Murray Savage Identity Politics: ‘Think About What Is Common To All Of Us’
FEBRUARY 12, 2018 By Bre Payton

In an interview with CNBC on Friday, comedian Bill Murray said it’s harder to be funny in a society increasingly fragmented by identity politics.

“How can Kristen Wiig make everyone laugh?” Murray says at the two-minute mark in the video below. “She’s not thinking about being political, she’s thinking about what resonates and what is common to all of us, and I think that’s harder and harder to do because people are trying to win their point of view as opposed to saying ‘What if I spoke to everyone?'”

VIDEO at link
http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/12/watch-bill-murray-savage-identity-politics-think-common-us/

Offline endicom

And he praises the tax reform.

Offline anubias

I was shocked.  LOL

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I was shocked.  LOL

Well, I suppose, but it was so weak I'm thinking he's still hoping of bagging 1 last $15 Million dollar leading role.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Bill just got of the links and had a bit of a load on when he gave that interview.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."